Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

7B898993-7E9D-4956-A4ED-81370A0ACB42.jpeg
12011C2C-D32F-4D7A-99F8-0EBB288CB46A.jpeg
Yeah Rome is where we’ll be for 5 nights so we’re able to just take everything in.

Been grabbin a double espresso every 4 hours

Major shutout to my daughter being a super trooper and not complaining once with all this movin

keko jones keko jones agreed, I liked to stop every 2 hrs for a coffee and take in the sights.
There has been times we stopped at the steps or trevi fountain and lost track of time and eventually last 4 to 5hrs talking meeting people etc .

Plus walking around you always seems to see new stuff run into interesting people etc. Wonderful

7B898993-7E9D-4956-A4ED-81370A0ACB42.jpeg
12011C2C-D32F-4D7A-99F8-0EBB288CB46A.jpeg
Yeah Rome is where we’ll be for 5 nights so we’re able to just take everything in.

Been grabbin a double espresso every 4 hours

Major shutout to my daughter being a super trooper and not complaining once with all this movin
Always great to see people enjoying life with their families. Solute my dude.

I love the Vatican.. see if you can make it to the top of St Peter's Basilica.. great photo of entire Rome.

Watch out for the Mafia hitman in the sistine chapel, they dont want pictures taken in there.

I flew Wow. It wasn't great but not bad either. Kind of crazy they would just stop flight like that but not surprised I guess.

I love seeing photos of Venice. I know someone said it is like a mall or whatever but I just think it is one of the most unique places ever.

tbh i just wish i was in italy so i could eat gelato lol...one of my friends is living there for the next year..Shes in Agordo an hr from Venice and it is taking everything in me not to book a week to go alone..

Also waiting for your vacation to come is the worst feeling ever..i am way ready to be sitting on a beach drinking a passion fruit daiquiri

Plotting on a mini trip in May (4-5 days) - Cartagena, Columbia or Guatemala

Trying to decide based on the weather in Columbia in May...Or, is it safe to travel to Guatemala being that Trump made the announcement of cutting off aide funding.

Just found out my cousin who is a nun, is living in the Vatican. She sing in the main choir the pope uses for his mass. Been there couple yrs ago and it’s Tempting very tempting to go back

Hitting the Kentucky Derby this year. Got a friend with a business down there so two birds.

Yo, does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or get into in the Keys? more specifically key west. any help would greatly be appreciated.

Yo, does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or get into in the Keys? more specifically key west. any help would greatly be appreciated.
Went for the first time last summer, dante's is a good pool bar. Fort zachary taylor state park was cool, the fort tour was cool and the beach was packed. Then all the bars along duval st are good at night

Snorkel trip to Dry Tortuga's
Charter fishing
Snorkeling at Pennecamp State Park
Bar hopping down Duval St

nice photos Los Angeles Los Angeles ima be in rome in 3 weeks.

Just got back from london for my second time will post some pics of the Harry Potter Studios tour i took wifey too.

Back
Top Bottom