Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Me and the lady went to Cancun this past August. Had a great time at the adult resort we stayed at. Met some cool and wild vacationers :lol:

Also they had a couple dudes walking up and down the beach offering every drug under the sun :lol:

Me and the lady went to Cancun this past August. Had a great time at the adult resort we stayed at. Met some cool and wild vacationers :lol:

Also they had a couple dudes walking up and down the beach offering every drug under the sun :lol:
What resort y'all stay at?

same, will be there for a couple days next month as well.

any go-to restaurants/street food or things to see/do in that short span?

already have some reservations at pujol and rosetta.
I made a reservation at Rosetta too. I tried to book Pujol, but they were full. Might do Nobu and see how it compares :lol:

Also looking to cop tickets to the Bad Bunny concert

What resort y'all stay at?
Man Airbnb is the way to go, got a 4 bed Airbnb for like $400, 5 days 4 nights… I have a plug on a local rental car company too, totally legit even scratched the car and only had to pay $125…do not rent from the big name companies you will charged an outrageous amount and they make u pay an astronomical rate for the Mexico insurance

1DEF7C0A-A0EC-40EA-8D29-D7FAC769DCEF.jpeg

12B60F63-0E5F-4E97-98DE-3E7C253B0814.jpeg

08D241F4-9823-4D49-833B-2C51B58D7950.jpeg

few pictures during my trip to Seoul few weeks back

CDMX is amazing - I’m a city guy myself but it’s nice to just chill and be catered to in PV. Can get staff, chef, 8+ bedrooms with an ocean view for less than $1k a night in PV - this was our spot in March

This makes me happy
Especially cuz I’m from Jalisco and used to go every year.
Glad you enjoyed it king

Just got back from Chicago

Me and the lady thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Cold as **** tho :lol: Also it tripped me out when it got dark around 4:30pm. Make for long nights. Anyways ate some good steak at Gibsons. Tried some deep dish at Lou Malnati’s and hot dogs at Luke’s. Went to a couple of lounges/bars as well. Shopped a bit too down Magnificent Mile and N State St. But I must say their downtown is the cleanest downtown I’ve ever seen from a major city. Blows NYC out the water IMO.

My lady seriously talking about moving there. Told her not so fast :lol:

Last edited:
The cleanest big city I have ever been to was Toronto back in like 2016. Not sure how it is now, but was really a cleaner and nicer (in terms of the people) NYC.

Are you guys a fan of the hard shell carry on luggages? I received a Rimowa one (no outside pockets) and I love how smooth the wheels are, but I find the carry on luggages with outside pockets to be more useful.

Back
Top Bottom