Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone got a list of things to do for Denver or surrounding areas? I know colorado is more a nature/outdoor scenery type of state and more chill, i already have Estes park, lookout mountain, Rocky Mountain wildlife drive, gold mine

Anything else would help

Anyone got a list of things to do for Denver or surrounding areas? I know colorado is more a nature/outdoor scenery type of state and more chill, i already have Estes park, lookout mountain, Rocky Mountain wildlife drive, gold mine

Anything else would help

Meow wolf is a unique, fully immersive art exhibit.

Get Mexican food, especially something with green Chile (like a gravy sauce). La Loma is my favorite downtown (slightly expensive), and D'Corazon (cheaper and smaller space). Also a lot more authentic places exist, the 2 I mentioned might be a little more americanized.

Always cool to see Red Rocks amphitheater in person. It's only 20-25 minutes from downtown.

Berkeley, LoHi, RiNo, Cherry Creek neighborhoods are walkable areas with bars and restaurants. Downtown has some options, esp closer to Coors Field but neighborhoods have the more unique places. Few Speakeasy type places, some food halls like Denver Central Market / Avanti / Stanley Marketplace.

If you are looking for something specific and I can add

Y’all think 13-14 days is a decent amount for a trip to Greece/Turkey for a honeymoon? If we did 2 weeks, how would y’all break it up in terms of time?

Y’all think 13-14 days is a decent amount for a trip to Greece/Turkey for a honeymoon? If we did 2 weeks, how would y’all break it up in terms of time?

I haven't been to Greece, so I cannot speak on that (though my close friend's wife is from there and has family on Crete) time frame. But it does sound like enough time IMO, depending on what you want to do. I was in Izmir, Turkey earlier this year and it was a fun city but I would think you only need 3-4 days there tops. Then I'd assume you'd spend more time in Istanbul. Cesme is a cool beach town / area, but not sure its better than what you'd find in certain Greek islands.

Anyone underwhelmed by the traveling the world these days? I am kind of over traveling. It’s like going from one all inclusive to another and the entire trip just revolves around eating. And to be real can get pretty much equivalent level food in Cali. The lack of being able to hook up with girls or go out and party really takes the shine off compared to how i felt about vacations back before being married. Would rather just stay local, eat good food, and watch sports.

Depends. Are you guys more of the adventure type or is this more of a relaxing trip?

I’m more of the adventure type but for this trip we’re open to doing a bit more relaxing than we normally would. We’d like to stay in one spot for at least a few days before moving around.

Anybody ever been to Salt Lake City Utah? I wanna do a Sundance film fest trip and will probably need some stuff to do in the city

Anyone underwhelmed by the traveling the world these days? I am kind of over traveling. It’s like going from one all inclusive to another and the entire trip just revolves around eating. And to be real can get pretty much equivalent level food in Cali. The lack of being able to hook up with girls or go out and party really takes the shine off compared to how i felt about vacations back before being married. Would rather just stay local, eat good food, and watch sports.
depends on where youve been travelling to

and did you just dis your marriage?

I’m more of the adventure type but for this trip we’re open to doing a bit more relaxing than we normally would. We’d like to stay in one spot for at least a few days before moving around.

1 day in Athens when you land (preferably in morning just to site see the basics)
3 days Santorini to relax
3 days Naxos or Paros - less touristy, can ATV everywhere on island (highly recommend), explore, etc
4 days in Istanbul

You can add another Greece island if you'd like too. Check the FerryHopper app for schedule.

Meow wolf is a unique, fully immersive art exhibit.

Get Mexican food, especially something with green Chile (like a gravy sauce). La Loma is my favorite downtown (slightly expensive), and D'Corazon (cheaper and smaller space). Also a lot more authentic places exist, the 2 I mentioned might be a little more americanized.

Always cool to see Red Rocks amphitheater in person. It's only 20-25 minutes from downtown.

Berkeley, LoHi, RiNo, Cherry Creek neighborhoods are walkable areas with bars and restaurants. Downtown has some options, esp closer to Coors Field but neighborhoods have the more unique places. Few Speakeasy type places, some food halls like Denver Central Market / Avanti / Stanley Marketplace.

If you are looking for something specific and I can add
Thanks I pretty much have an idea about those areas, I’ll be staying around cherry creek/glendale What about like outside things or anything involving wildlife?

Thanks I pretty much have an idea about those areas, I’ll be staying around cherry creek/glendale What about like outside things or anything involving wildlife?

If you're going to Estes Park / Rocky Mountain National Park, you'll likely see wildlife. Elk just do whatever tf they want in that town, eating shrubs in people's yards, walking down main street etc. Probably see deer, maybe bighorn sheep, possibly moose but not likely.

Def hit Red Rocks. You can walk up the seats / stairs, or there is also a ways hiking trail around the perimeter. Shoes will get dusty red most likely if it's dry, just FYI if you wearing heat. They also do yoga and church **** on some days, if you're into any of that.

It's basically the start of winter now so most mountain areas will have snow. If not into skiing / snowboarding, you could also tube at keystone haha. Or Breck has a mountain coaster.

Anyone here ever had a 38 min layover to transfer?

I got a flight from sfo to lax with a 38 min layover to catch my flight to Miami. It’s via American Airlines. Way tighter than I’m use to, tempted to change but everything else is fairly pricey.

Anyone here ever had a 38 min layover to transfer?

I got a flight from sfo to lax with a 38 min layover to catch my flight to Miami. It’s via American Airlines. Way tighter than I’m use to, tempted to change but everything else is fairly pricey.

Remember that boarding starts 30 min before the scheduled takeoff time and the doors close like 10 min before takeoff. Usually if you have a tight layover like that you aren’t the only one and they’ll be expecting you on the next flight so you’ll have a little wiggle room

Remember that boarding starts 30 min before the scheduled takeoff time and the doors close like 10 min before takeoff. Usually if you have a tight layover like that you aren’t the only one and they’ll be expecting you on the next flight so you’ll have a little wiggle room
My thoughts exactly the other flight will be aware and u won’t be by urself, plus they have to transfer the check In bags

Flying out to Honolulu for the first time in March and staying for 5 days. Does anyone have experience with Alaska or Hawaiian Airlines and which is superior? Those seems to be the best valued coming from SFO/OAK.

Back
Top Bottom