Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Any recommendations for Paris (in particular places to eat)? We may do one of the 3 Michelin star restaurants while there, but would like to know about cafes and other dope places. I'll be staying at the Sofitel Arc Triomphe

We will be there 7 nights, but are also looking to take the EUrail to Amsterdam for a 1 day trip. So, any recommendations (food + shop) there would be great as well.

I would recommend travel from Paris Bercy to Amsterdam,via OUIBUS coach. It's a fraction of the price of what your going to pay for the bullet train.

See my post on my Paris trip for some more info:
http://niketalk.com/t/589608/my-fli...-questions-finally-updated-w-my-experience/30

Last edited:
Can anyone share some carry-on bag recommendations?

I have a piece now that I have used three times and only on my last trip did Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport give me **** for it and made me check it in :rolleyes. It really might have been the TSA agent who was having a bad day because she refused to even let me show her that it fits fine, and that I even flew from JFK of all airports into Florida with it as a carry on :lol: :smh: . Don't think I want to take the risk again for future flights.

Thanks!

Last edited:

I have a piece now that I have used three times and only on my last trip did Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport give me **** for it and made me check it in :rolleyes. It really might have been the TSA agent who was having a bad day because she refused to even let me show her that it fits fine, and that I even flew from JFK of all airports into Florida with it as a carry on :lol: :smh: . Don't think I want to take the risk again for future flights.

Thanks!

I currently use this as my carry-on bag: Amazon product ASIN B014EBM3KA
I used it for a 2.5 week trip to Vietnam and Japan, and was able to pack everything + had a little bit of room. I like the fact that you can pack a bunch of stuff without it looking bulky.

Or you cud go to to TSA WEBSITE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT DIMENSION THATS RECOMMENDED FOR A CARRY ON AND DOs and DONTS MAN

Thanks!

I have 3..amazing

Amazon product ASIN B00OQWR3G2

London this summer...copped tix a few days ago. Looking forward to Notting Hill carnival. Paris and Madrid are also in plans.

Or you cud go to to TSA WEBSITE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT DIMENSION THATS RECOMMENDED FOR A CARRY ON AND DOs and DONTS MAN

The luggage meets the requirements. The TSA agent I encountered was just rude as can be and gave it one look and said "Nope gotta check that bag" :rolleyes

Repped for the links fellas, thanks.

London this summer...copped tix a few days ago. Looking forward to Notting Hill carnival. Paris and Madrid are also in plans.

going to paris for 6 days and london for 2 in december. While I'm sure our trips will be drastically different, I'm looking forward to your recap, especially for Paris since I'll be out there longer

going to paris for 6 days and london for 2 in december. While I'm sure our trips will be drastically different, I'm looking forward to your recap, especially for Paris since I'll be out there longer

Paris is nice out during that time , just really festive all around . I'll go to Montmartre of Paris . The view is beautiful & there's a ton of restaurants around.

Heading to Cabo this weekend and then this happened a couple of days ago. A couple of severed heads were found near the resort areas. Actually this happened when I went to PV in Mexico too with some deaths near the resorts. Since this is Cartel stuff, I am not tripping but man.....this is some movie type stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ound-near-tourist-zone-in-cabo-san-lucas.html
My cousin just came back last week. Youre good. I go to TJ and it's much more dangerous there but still pretty safe overall. 

Last edited:
I was in Ensenada this weekend.
It's party city!
it's fun there did you go to ROSARITOS the beach man I seen fine butt naked chicks there couple of times haven't been there lately but in Tijuana you ever go to LA PRIMERA AND THE REVOLUTION ?? JAJAJ

I be there all the time lol
Hong Kong in TJ.
Las Pulgas on la Revolución.
This weekend was Papas & Beer

Back
Top Bottom