Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I live in Denver - what you trying to do?

See some sights. Nature, local beer, local food and anything that is a must when being there. I am there for a wedding so I only have so much time but I can afford to at least drive an hour or so out to a spot. I shoot photos as a hobby so even anywhere that looks cool.

See some sights. Nature, local beer, local food and anything that is a must when being there. I am there for a wedding so I only have so much time but I can afford to at least drive an hour or so out to a spot. I shoot photos as a hobby so even anywhere that looks cool.

I follow you in IG I think.

Red Rocks is a must. Just to see the amphitheater itself. There are also hiking trails right around Red Rocks, or just up the road (Matthews Winter trail, or the hogback). Guanella Pass is a nice road to get you fairly high up in altitude, or you could drive up Mt Evans (if you get here before they close it for the winter).

Beer is everywhere. Tons of breweries and bars with taps. Quite a few right around the Coor's Field area (which is called LoDo). RiNo (River North) is another "hot" area with things to do; bars, shops, restaurants, art, etc.

Food: Get Mexican food, specifically somethign with "green chile" sauce. Our favorite is La Loma, get the chille rellano. Lot of steakhouses (Urban Farmer is incredible, but will run about $100 per person). Some Ramen places, but I doubt they're up to par with the Cali or NYC places. Not a ton of other food places that Denver is "known" for (a lot of things are kind of bland, IMO - such as Thai, Chinese, Middle Eastern, etc.).

Where is the wedding?

^^^^^^^The wedding is in Boulder area which I guess is North West of Denver. Mt Evans looks to be south of there so maybe I'll go to Rocky Mountain National Park.

Thanks for all the info. I think that is enough to check out there.

What's your IG?

Heading to Greece in a couple weeks. Anyone thats been lend me some advice on must do's (Athens, Mykanos and Ios)

^^^^^^^The wedding is in Boulder area which I guess is North West of Denver. Mt Evans looks to be south of there so maybe I'll go to Rocky Mountain National Park.

Thanks for all the info. I think that is enough to check out there.

What's your IG?

IG: cosp4rt4n

Boulder is dope af. They have "Pearl Street" which is a pedestrian mall with a bunch of shops and restaurants. Hiking right outside of the city at Chataqua Park. Rocky Mtn National Park is cool too - there are ton of hikes (Albert Falls, Dream Lake, Emerald Lake, etc) and the town - Estes Park - is quaint.

^^^Just followed back. Thanks for all the hope. I actually got my eye on this spot below (Hanging Lake). About a 3 hour drive but looks too cool to not see.

vaca-29-of-37.jpg

^^^Just followed back. Thanks for all the hope. I actually got my eye on this spot below (Hanging Lake). About a 3 hour drive but looks too cool to not see.

vaca-29-of-37.jpg

I've been there and it is definitely super cool... but do some research. Since so many people were hiking up there, and wrecking the habitat (walking on the log in the water, trampling vegetation, leaving trash / dog poop, etc.) - they've implemented a new system where only so many people can go per day. They were even talking about requiring permits to hike it.

First time to Vancouver with my girlfriend in 2 weeks for 3 days. What are some must do or must see things in Vancouver? So far we have the capilano suspension bridge and Richmond night market on the list. Saw that whistler blackcomb has a new peak suspension bridge as well, is that worth checking out? Any nice bars or lounges to check out? And any must try foods for a first timer? Both foodies so any recommendations would help

Heading to Greece in a couple weeks. Anyone thats been lend me some advice on must do's (Athens, Mykanos and Ios)

Need some Info as well
Athens and santorini have been added to my itinerary
I'm planning a trip there too.:lol:
Picked it at random for a solo trip. Told my manager and she told me to watch out cause of some issues with racism. Told me a story about a brotha from the US that was beat to death. Did a tiny bit of research and there doesn't seem to be a travel warning or anything. Not sure how true it is just thought I'd pass this info along in case you didn't know or want to look into it. Stay safe.

I know their economy hit the crapper big time a few years ago, not sure if the civil unrest is still brewing

Did a Greece trip with some friends last year. Went to Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini stayed in each place for 3 days. Some tips...

Pros:
-You're gonna have a blast partying
-Food is amazing. I've traveled to over 10 countries and nothing beats food in Greece just yet
-Beaches are absolutely gorgeous, very romantic in general
--Would highly recommend renting an ATV on each island (30-40 euros/day). We saw all the sites, went to clubs on ATVs, explored the whole island

Cons:
-Stay in Athens for 2 days max. You could see all the sites in that span. The city is very poor, lots of hookers, pickpocketers, etc so stay alert
-Bargain, bargain, bargain with everyone if you're renting ATVs/cars, shopping, etc. They're out there to rip tourists off.
-Lots of restaurants have a tourist menu and a "Greek" menu. Be aware of this as prices are different.
-If you do rent ATVs becareful because alot of tourists die by flying off the mountains while driving drunk at night coming back from the parties

Did a Greece trip with some friends last year. Went to Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini stayed in each place for 3 days. Some tips...

Pros:
-Food is amazing. I've traveled to over 10 countries and nothing beats food in Greece just yet
--Would highly recommend renting an ATV on each island (30-40 euros/day). We saw all the sites, went to clubs on ATVs, explored the whole island

Cons:
-Stay in Athens for 2 days max. You could see all the sites in that span. The city is very poor, lots of hookers, pickpocketers, etc so stay alert
-Bargain, bargain, bargain with everyone if you're renting ATVs/cars, shopping, etc. They're out there to rip tourists off.
-Lots of restaurants have a tourist menu and a "Greek" menu. Be aware of this as prices are different.
-If you do rent ATVs becareful because alot of tourists die by flying off the mountains while driving drunk at night coming back from the parties
What site did u use to book flights and hotels ?

Pros:

Cons:

Repped
Info on said sites, not really interested in partying?
We’ll basically have 1 1/2 days in each of Athens and santorini , only flying back to Athens to fly up to Venice

Repped
Info on said sites, not really interested in partying?
We’ll basically have 1 1/2 days in each of Athens and santorini , only flying back to Athens to fly up to Venice

I know the girls on the trip used trip advisor and instagram for alot of the sites and restaurants. But off the top of my head...

-Parthenon
-Acropolis
-Black sand beach, red sand beach
-cyclades
-windmills
-monastries
-oia for the famous santorini sunsets
-do the santorini tour (hot baths, volcano tour, etc)
-caves
-vineyards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom