Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Ravello.
12.jpg

In paris currently. Jus left amsterdam started in london. In Spain tomorrow. Can I get a list of things to do and see in Barcelona and if madrid is worth a day trip. All rec. Welcomed.

Must do on Saturday in Barca is Carrer de Blau. It’s a long strip of restaurants where you hop from place to place eating pintxos and drinking wine. Great atmosphere.

We stayed in El Born while in Barca. Awesome area.

Think I’m copping a vacation to Costs Rica for my wife and I for Christmas. Finna hit these beaches and rain forests.

New Orleans this Wednesday to Saturday.

I haven't scheduled anything for 2019 yet... but I am dreaming big :smile:

Any of y'all been to Mexico City or Monterrey? Looking for a spot to hit in March with the homies. Was originally looking at Prague, but it's gonna be cold. If all else fails I'll finally try to make it out to the Philippines. I know that's guaranteed turn up lol.

anybody been in Europe between January and April?
Where in Europe? Outside of Southern Europe, weather will not be good, but it'll be a lot less crowded and much easier to get around for that reason. Flights are usually cheaper too. I usually try to travel to European countries around that time.

If you're looking for mild-nice climate, aim for cities like Lisbon, Barcelona, Granada, etc.

Maui, friday for a week for my wedding anniversary.
It's def a laid back trip
we alternate between doing a huge ambitious trip to doing something quiet a lowkey.
Last year we did Paris/London
Next year doing Japan and Cherry Blossom festival

Forgot to mention we hit Honolulu last month for a week. Cool laid back trip. My second time there, but out of all the places I've been it's the only place I get jet lagged.

Looking forward to London for NYE this year tho. Really wanted to hit Sydney, but maybe next year as I don't have enough time off. After doing NYE in Dubai & Berlin I don't plan on spending another NYE in the States if I can help it :lol:

I’m going to Barcelona in February. Any been? Any recommendations or advice is much appreciated. Still struggling to figure out where to book my Airbnb as well if you could give any insight that would be great. Thanks!

I’m going to Barcelona in February. Any been? Any recommendations or advice is much appreciated. Still struggling to figure out where to book my Airbnb as well if you could give any insight that would be great. Thanks!

I actually went in February earlier this year. Dope city. Hit up Canete for some fire *** Tapas.

Back
Top Bottom