Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

TJ ain’t really international
stay in SD, lots of breweries to enjoy and decent enough nightlife. Go to Phil’s for some good bbq
Rent a car, drive down to Rosarito for the day, “ enjoy “TJ at night

SD as in San Diego?

We got a balanced group. Half the guys want drugs and women, the other half want breweries and beaches.

dope pics Grine226
I'm heading to Amsterdam and Paris in March. Any tips?

Make sure you get all your museum tickets online. Cheaper and save you time.

Take public transportation - super easy and it goes everywhere. Do not buy those expensive transportation tickets. Smh. I brought one for $67 at the airport thinking it was for 48 hours - was only for 24 hours.

when I got on the trolley rail I had to buy a 24 hour ticket and it cost me $ 8 smh. It can be used on subways and trolley.

you can do everything and see everything in 2-3 days. If you want the full experience - do the mushroom truffle - mild. It was amazing 😂

Don’t get those space cake things - they’re okay - shop around if you do (some stores are cheap -$8) do not get the medium - get the strong.

Red light district - don’t take pictures of the women 😂 It’s one strip (street) but go between the streets - there’s so much to see.

The live sex show on the mushrooms would be insane - instead i did the ballet. 😂

Outside of that December/January is raining season - so have a coat of light rain (drizzle).

Last edited:
Make sure you get all your museum tickets online. Cheaper and save you time.

Take public transportation - super easy and it goes everywhere. Do not buy those expensive transportation tickets. Smh. I brought one for $67 at the airport thinking it was for 48 hours - was only for 24 hours.

when I got on the trolley rail I had to buy a 24 hour ticket and it cost me $8 smh. It can be used on subways and trolley.

you can do everything and see everything in 2-3 days. If you want the full experience - do the mushroom truffle - mild. It was amazing 😂

Don’t get those space cake things - they’re okay - shop around if you do (some stores are cheap -$8) do not get the medium - get the strong.

Red light district - don’t take pictures of the women 😂 It’s one strip (street) but go between the streets - there’s so much to see.

The live sex show on the mushrooms would be insane - instead i did the ballet. 😂

Outside of that December/January is raining season - so have a coat of light rain (drizzle).

i was there just a 2 weeks ago will post pics later. I made it to the Anne Frank house and the Heinken Brewery

this was maybe my 4th time visiting and never been to those 2 places.

trying to go to either Spain, France, the Maldives or Japan or Australia/nz.. Maybe visit my friend in Hawaii. Depends on my tax return and how much I can save. Never been to the Maldives or Nz so I suppose those are the ones at the top of the list.

i was there just a 2 weeks ago will post pics later. I made it to the Anne Frank house and the Heinken Brewery

this was maybe my 4th time visiting and never been to those 2 places.

I did neither of those you listed. :lol:

I did the canal light festival tour, red light district, van gogh, momo museum, all the different districts in Ams, flower market on the canal, national monuments, royal palace, the national opera & ballet...

Barcelona been real...

4107744F-91EE-43D3-9099-E62FC25AC3AE.jpeg
E566AC20-EC26-4059-8CC2-D525F9238816.jpeg

270A1DE7-F2D2-4996-B9DF-B963C942E2FA.jpeg

1260A5A4-5967-4A94-8CD5-C1038E1223BA.jpeg
07353334-81E0-4F27-A70B-5FCCABBEF921.jpeg

Attachments

• EB7CEC73-D758-4AEA-A4B1-65BFAB76C85D.jpeg
    EB7CEC73-D758-4AEA-A4B1-65BFAB76C85D.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 11
Anyone been to Istanbul? Spoke to someone and she spoke really highly of it.

Yeah I've been. It was cool but I wouldn't go back. The mosques were beautiful and walking around was cool. People were great too, but it's probably last on my list of international cities I've been to (Barca, London, Paris, Jozi, Cape Town, Athens, a few others).

Yeah I've been. It was cool but I wouldn't go back. The mosques were beautiful and walking around was cool. People were great too, but it's probably last on my list of international cities I've been to (Barca, London, Paris, Jozi, Cape Town, Athens, a few others).

Any specific reason why? Food? Lack of things to do?

What's a good brand for luggage? My current one is ripping from the handle and I want one with 4 wheels.

Back
Top Bottom