before I get started, let me throw a few out there - don't like the 370z. the power is nice, but if I wanted a Cayman, I'd just keep saving, and get a Cayman, not a B-grade. Plus, I think they lookstupid on the road - don't like infiniti, so please, no "get the G37"... especially, since like the 350z, the G35 looked better than the G37. so which would you guys get... a 2008 350z or a 2009 Challenger. I refuse to buy another pre-owned vehicle, my IS300 gave me problems from jump street and Ibought it pre-owned from the Lexus dealership. I totalled it last tuesday, found out yesterday I'm getting $10,000 for it, so I'm gonna use that tomake a nice down payment. Right now, looking at a fully loaded 350z for like $29,000 (without any down payment)... or a pretty dead stock 2009 Challenger. 350 PROS - fully loaded - it's an discontinued model, so I know I can get them to take a few more $$ off before I even put the $$ down. - I've been wanting one since 2005 when I bought my IS300, but at the time I didn't want a coupe - Wouldn't need to make any mods to engine, suspension, rims. 350 CONS - it's RED. freakin' fire engine red. More than likely, eventually have to paint it black/matte black. - after $10,000 off, and a $10,000 down payment, it's still a $20,000 or so I owe. - it's discontinued... and sometimes as much as I hate to admit it, I hate buying things that are... old. Challenger PROS - $22,000 base model - No need for exterior paint mods. - even the base model comes with power everything. - after making a down payment, I could possibly only have like $12,000 or so to pay off. Challenger CONS - Definitely need to get rims. The stock rims just look out of place - Unlike the 350z, not fully loaded at all - I still love imports. My childhood infatuation with American muscle cars is growing again, but I still love imports. Highlights - Fully loaded 350z will end up costing me between $18,000-$21,000 - Base model Challenger will end up costing me between $8,000- $12,000 - Pretty significantly modified Challenger could cost between $20,000-22,000 so... what would you guys do? I won't ask "what should I do?" because in the end, my own personal preferences will make my decision, but I'mcurious to see some other point of views.