your opinion... 350z vs. Dodge Challenger. vol. EDIT PICS on PAGE 4

the Z bro.

i am a fan of smaller cars.

leasing the Z roadster is a future possibility for me.

still tossing up between a couple of cars.

wait a couple of months and cop that 010 genesis.
pimp.gif
(sorry for the thread jack)

lrg_article_15784-img_0.jpg
chicago09wallpaper_12.jpg
rocketpunchautoblog-genesis-1.png
rocketpunchautoblog-genesis-2.png

Dont limit yourself to only 2 cars. When I crashed my Charger, I drove a rental for a whole month just to make sure I was buying the right car for me. If Iwere in the market for a new coupe, these would be my choices, not in any special order. Also, for $28K+ you can just get a 370Z... more power, current model,same price. I'd say test drive one before you totally disqualify it.

g37-22in-andata.jpg

0705_a+2008_audi_a5+05.jpg

dodge_challenger_2008_12.jpg
^^^ Absolutely Hemi ONLY
Honda-Accord-Coupe-Concept-2009-1-big.jpg
HyundaiGenesis_Coupe_Concept__2007_12_05_1024x768.jpg

I would also give myself more than 2 choices but if I had to choice from these two I would pick the Challenger since its new. You would probably spend moreon the Z in the end with repaint and everything but then its fully loaded unlike the Challenger. Since I like American muscle I would pick it and also the Z isused and you never know how the previous owner took care of it.

your crazy if you'd take a 350Z over a 370Z

and your arguement makes no sense, if you want a Cayman you would save for one? it was the benchmark for power and that is it

if you buy a Dodge get ready for loads of repairs, Challenger is bulky and stiff

LOL I also think you cant afford a 370Z and thats why you are bashing it

Dont give me the base model BS, that's weaksauce, you need to spend atleast $33k or Nissan just bent you over

You cannot resist the howl from the Z's exhaust...gives me goosebumps. The challenger v6 is also slower and consumes more gas i presume because it's amuch heavier car.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by doyung9

UPDATE: Got the 350z. I'd advise anyone who ever wanted one, to go get one now. DIRT CHEAP.

Pics?
tagged pics

sure. will post when I get out of class. I just saw the fast and furious thread and it reminded me I got a new car haha.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

UPDATE: Got the 350z. I'd advise anyone who ever wanted one, to go get one now. DIRT CHEAP.

Pics?
tagged pics

sure. will post when I get out of class. I just saw the fast and furious thread and it reminded me I got a new car haha.
Oh yeah, how much?

Back
Top Bottom