Your opinion on appearance on a job interview

Originally Posted by NiPxD

And Griffeys?
laugh.gif
 I would at least choose some crisp Space Jam XI

jordan-shrug-o.gif

no suit no job. If you dont APPEAR to take the interview seriously, then what makes you think they'll take you seriously?

no suit no job. If you dont APPEAR to take the interview seriously, then what makes you think they'll take you seriously?

I see people in for interviews all the time at my Hotel and they're wearing jeans and a hoody. Im like
indifferent.gif
son you could just go back home if it was up to me, regardless of what job you're here for.

I see people in for interviews all the time at my Hotel and they're wearing jeans and a hoody. Im like
indifferent.gif
son you could just go back home if it was up to me, regardless of what job you're here for.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Its not like I have any intention on wearing jeans/sneakers, so of course I am taking this seriously. Im just asking if it would be a make or break thing if I was to put on a suit jacket, or just black slacks. Because a few have told me that wearing a suit to an interview maybe a bit too excessive. But of course i would like more opinions, therefore this post. About shaving I had doubts, but not anymore
pimp.gif
(I havent shaven completely for 2 years now. This is going to be weird. All good tho!)

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Its not like I have any intention on wearing jeans/sneakers, so of course I am taking this seriously. Im just asking if it would be a make or break thing if I was to put on a suit jacket, or just black slacks. Because a few have told me that wearing a suit to an interview maybe a bit too excessive. But of course i would like more opinions, therefore this post. About shaving I had doubts, but not anymore
pimp.gif
(I havent shaven completely for 2 years now. This is going to be weird. All good tho!)

Was in the same position a little over a month ago. Had an interview at an Investment Firm, said screw it and shaved my beard and wore a suit. Got the job and my beard was back grown out by the first day and no one said anything. So... cut the beard and wear a suit.

Was in the same position a little over a month ago. Had an interview at an Investment Firm, said screw it and shaved my beard and wore a suit. Got the job and my beard was back grown out by the first day and no one said anything. So... cut the beard and wear a suit.

Back
Top Bottom