Your opinion on appearance on a job interview

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by iHust1e

no suit no job. If you dont APPEAR to take the interview seriously, then what makes you think they'll take you seriously?
Its not like I have any intention on wearing jeans/sneakers, so of course I am taking this seriously. Im just asking if it would be a make or break thing if I was to put on a suit jacket, or just black slacks. Because a few have told me that wearing a suit to an interview maybe a bit too excessive. But of course i would like more opinions, therefore this post. About shaving I had doubts, but not anymore
pimp.gif
(I havent shaven completely for 2 years now. This is going to be weird. All good tho!)
I hear you fam. Good luck
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by iHust1e

no suit no job. If you dont APPEAR to take the interview seriously, then what makes you think they'll take you seriously?
Its not like I have any intention on wearing jeans/sneakers, so of course I am taking this seriously. Im just asking if it would be a make or break thing if I was to put on a suit jacket, or just black slacks. Because a few have told me that wearing a suit to an interview maybe a bit too excessive. But of course i would like more opinions, therefore this post. About shaving I had doubts, but not anymore
pimp.gif
(I havent shaven completely for 2 years now. This is going to be weird. All good tho!)
I hear you fam. Good luck
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom