Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^ that is true
laugh.gif
....the '90s
grin.gif
A corset though
Now that's gangsta

[Chris Rock] If a girl has tongue ring, she'll probably suck your ****. If a guy has tongue ring, he'll probably suck your ****. [Chris Rock]

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by DoS

no man should wear jewelery on his head period.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

Its 2011 and dudes still trying to should get corporate jobs with earrings in their ears.
f!*# does having earings, tattoos or a different hair style affect your ability at work?

lol you guys are nuts if you think this doesnt affect a person power in which person to give job to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yeah it's 2011 and it's tougher to get a job now then it ever was.. no new jobs in august  remember???
30t6p3b.gif
     I work in the medical field guess you guys won't ever be working along side me
glasses.gif

You say that like people wont take that off if they have to; if you're going for a job and they ask you to make a minor change to better fit in with the culture the problem isn't your accessories it's your attitude.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Just look at this %*!%+*:

2pac2.jpg

Pac use to wear suspect stuff
2Pac+-+Leather+Vest.jpg

His body was ready.

tupac-bath.jpg
Damb! Never seen the last "hella suspect" pic, smh....#notagoodlook 
laugh.gif
 aint nuthin thug life about that pic unless you terry crews from next  friday

^^^^
laugh.gif
... @ the tupac corset / bathtub photos ...

these dudes never learn about these suspect looking pictures

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by DoS

no man should wear jewelery on his head period.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

Its 2011 and dudes still trying to should get corporate jobs with earrings in their ears.
f!*# does having earings, tattoos or a different hair style affect your ability at work?

lol you guys are nuts if you think this doesnt affect a person power in which person to give job to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yeah it's 2011 and it's tougher to get a job now then it ever was.. no new jobs in august  remember???
30t6p3b.gif
     I work in the medical field guess you guys won't ever be working along side me
glasses.gif
i know it does but it shouldnt. & dont speak too soon there chief. im a CNA and i have gauges and part of my hair is dyed. intolerance ftl.

There must be some sort of clause in entertainers contracts that prohibits them from turning down suspect photoshoots. I can't imagine Tupac voluntarily taking a picture like that. Same with D. Rose's suspect pictures and Kobe's all white photos.

Biggie would have never worn that
grin.gif
(probably wouldn't fit but sill
laugh.gif
)

Never understood why a person would want to cover up beautiful teeth just to make a statement. Guess people just want to design every part of the body in some way.

i don't care, it's what's on the inside that counts
laugh.gif

IMO: the ones that usually do it are the ones that are trying to be unique, but if EVERYONE is doing it not having a piercing will be the strange.
but for me i would never do that to my face, lipring, nose ring, earrings... nuh uh

I actually think it's cool. Just as long as someone doesn't go overboard with it. But I'll never be built for that. My ears are the only things on me that will remain pierced.

Back
Top Bottom