Your response to 'how you doing'

girl asks you how you doing how do you respond? another day another dolla? 
embarassed.gif

girl asks you how you doing how do you respond? another day another dolla? 
embarassed.gif

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you too?

you too?

Depends what they look like. Either just a "good" or a "I'm good, how you doing"...simple.

Depends what they look like. Either just a "good" or a "I'm good, how you doing"...simple.

roll.gif
goooooofyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom