Your take on going to the gym shower and naked dudes?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

But the YMCA is a whole 'nother ball game. They got tvs, couches, chairs, a trainer's massage table, mirrors everywhere, water fountain, and that tube which I assume is to dry your penis that comes out the hand dryer and those dudes take it to another level. Like you said, don't try to talk to me with no clothes on. If I'm the bathroom washing my hands after pissing, don't walk up next to me and brush your teeth in the sink beside me naked. Dudes be in there chillin, watching Fox News, arguing about Obama and !@*$ just standing around naked. Plus, how were you naked when I just got here and 1:00, I done hooped and worked out and am bout to leave now at 4:00, and you're still just standing around naked? It's like some of them don't even have jobs, they just like to walk around in the locker room and hang out naked.

Not even a towel on?
roll.gif

One of these days I'm going to take a peak in the women's locker room to see if they purposely just chill there naked.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

One of these days I'm going to take a peak in the women's locker room to see if they purposely just chill there naked.

Since they are supposedly very open and can talk about anything, i wonder if they be offering advice on different "designs" or if they buttocksgetting bigger and that kinda junks
pimp.gif

i walk in and stare at the floor until i get to a open looker. i leave the locker room the same way. i had to learn this routine the hard way. all the buttnaked dudes want to be right at the locker room's entrance.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^^ my man like stated i aint got nothing against them being naked, just the fact that they be walking up to me naked and dapping
oh na, wasn't referring to you. shoulda added the "not aimed at OP" disclaimer
laugh.gif

i just meant the people having issues with it in general. same people who won't piss at a urinal and go and piss on the seat in the stall
laugh.gif

- I commented on this a few years (2-4) ago on NT
eek.gif

- The old dudes at my father's gym are absolutely horrible.

- They're butt naked in the shower (reasonable, I guess
grin.gif
); butt nakedon the sofa watching CNN
embarassed.gif
(I just threw up in my mouth a little); butt nakedplaying pool
smh.gif
; butt naked brushing their teeth at the sink
ohwell.gif
; butt naked in the steam room, whirlpool and sauna
tired.gif
; butt naked at the urinals taking a piss
sick.gif
; butt naked reading on the sofa, on the cellphone, eating their lunch
alien.gif
; butt naked at their locker for waaayy too long.
eyes.gif

- I don't go very often
embarassed.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I commented on this a few years (2-4) ago on NT
eek.gif

- The old dudes at my father's gym are absolutely horrible.

grin.gif
); butt naked on the sofa watching CNN
embarassed.gif
(I just threw up in my mouth a little); butt naked playing pool
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

- I don't go very often
embarassed.gif

frown.gif
seriously, I don't think anybody even does this at home. I don't know why they think it's okay to do it so publicly.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^^ my man like stated i aint got nothing against them being naked, just the fact that they be walking up to me naked and dapping
oh na, wasn't referring to you. shoulda added the "not aimed at OP" disclaimer
laugh.gif

i just meant the people having issues with it in general. same people who won't piss at a urinal and go and piss on the seat in the stall
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
guilty. But i do it out of habit

grin.gif
); butt naked on the sofa watching CNN
embarassed.gif
(I just threw up in my mouth a little); butt naked playing pool
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

WTH? hahahaha what kinda gym you went to my dude

Dudes cant really wait till they get home?
Cuz i got class/else where to go to so i dont really wanna smell like dirty socks

Dudes cant really wait till they get home? What part of the game is this? Dudes on my football team in high school did this a lot and it baffled me. Practiceis finished, take off your pads/cleats....go home, take a shower in the comfort of ur own home. The bathroom in the locker room was filthy too.

never been a prob for me since I always showered after wrestling practice with my team. We would just keep to ourself and not look down, simple as that.

Why in the world would you ever put your self in a position where you know there are going to naked lounging about. Sounds like some greek culture to me.

Back
Top Bottom