Your take on going to the gym shower and naked dudes?

I hate it when I'm getting changed to work out at school and guys walk through the whole locker room naked!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by NiPxD

im fine with naked dudes walking around the locker room and the shower
alien.gif
Whoa, let's stop right there...

Whats wrong with that statement?
eyes.gif
Next time you're talking to your friends or family, Iwant you to say that statement and tell me what their reaction is.

The only time I've been weirded out was during my undergrad days at Purdue. I went in to shower after a gym class and there were a couple of professors inthere. They were pretty old guys and for some reason it was just kind of creepy.

Other than that, I've never had a problem with it. Just keep the eyes up and do what you got to do. I'm also not opposed to talking if I know theperson. That doesn't seem weird to me. However, when you are done showering it is time to get dressed. I don't understand why some guys just strollaround the locker room like the mayor, shaking hands and chatting people up.

thts is whack!
i hate thinkin bout it cuz its gay!
i would rather shower by myself or w/ a girl....

this post is full of lulz. I hate that crap though. Dont talk to me at all when you naked......

laugh.gif

I feel you though.

I mean, nobody expectin' you to shower with clothes on or anything like that, but there is NO reason strike a pose on the lockers and talk on your cellphone while you're buck
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
naked.

I never understood on school lockerooms had showers n +*+# (my school didnt though) thats just so wrong

Unlike many guys, I have never been homophobic; however, when I was a teenager it was just weird being naked in front of a bunch of other guys. Now I am 24and I am okay with being naked for when you need to be and that is when you are changing, when you are showering and if you have to be naked for a minute toget apply whatever tape, ice, heat or cream that you may need.

When I am doing anything else in the locker room I at least have on my underwear or have towel wrapped around my waist. It is convenient that in the lockerroom you can be very under dressed so you can be comfortable, cool off before hitting the whir-pool or sauna

I would just feel weird having a conversation, shaving, pissing, dapping up others and all of the other stuff you guys have mentioned while naked. It would beespecially weird to greet and/or dap while naked. Where do you point your eyes, do you peer into the eyes of the naked dude who is touching you like he'spedobear and you're a shota, do you look up like a nose in the air douche or do you look down a risk looking too far down and seeing his junk? Either way,you lose.

With that it mind, I wish that people would realize that you should cover your butt and junk and you hanging out in the locker room in your underwear will notbother others.

I can tell many of you never played football when you were younger, or any school sport for that matter.

Unlike many guys, I have never been homophobic; however, when I was a teenager it was just weird being naked in front of a bunch of other guys. Now I am 24 and I am okay with being naked for when you need to be and that is when you are changing, when you are showering and if you have to be naked for a minute to get apply whatever tape, ice, heat or cream that you may need.

And that's perfectly reasonable - changing, drying off etc all need to be done and the locker room is the place for that - not for lounging around nakedthough.

There was a guy blow drying his hair naked for ages in my gym last week - that's od. That could quite easily be done with at least underwear on - and Iwould usually do it fully clothed as the last thing before I leave.

theres youngins to that like to walk around, 'ol tarzan nakey @sses. just keep it moving and your safe

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I can tell many of you never played football when you were younger, or any school sport for that matter.
indifferent.gif
I played basketball in middle school and highschool. We didn't walk around naked. Idk what kinda school you went to...

Yeah, I shower at home. It's not that I'm insecure, it's just that you never know who's looking at you... in that kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom