Your Top 5 Sneakers You'd Wish Nike Would Retro (Properly)

Nike Air Sunder Max
Nike ACG Rufus
Nike Air Max 2002
Nike Air Max 2003
Nike Air Max Plus 7

I also kind of regret sleeping on the Air Max Plus 2 and Tailwind 5 release the other year. Would want another chance on these.

1000007693.jpg
1000007694.png
1000007695.png

Need all these!

Air Tech Challenge 1 in both OG colors (but I WANT THIS ONE!! EVEN IF IT HAS A ATC II vis air midsole).
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Air Swift (Pippen 4-Peat shoe)
nike-air-swift-scottie-pippen-1.jpeg

Air Ndestrukt in the OG color
dgn26dje65ljgtw0mgpy.jpg

Air Maestro 1
Inside-Access-1992’s-Nike-Air-Maestro-Flight-I-4.jpg

Air Challenge LWP (all 4 OG colors)
picture-111.png

These were the early prototypes with the visible air, which got scrapped for a sealed heel.

And I'll just add a 2nd list of all Agassi shoes that Nike is SERIOUSLY slacking on

Air Tech Challenge IV (a REAL release, not some euro only in only one color the Cerise. We want them all)
AirTechChallengeIV-01-800.jpg

Air Challenge Future (shoe after the Huarache. Wonderful fit)
classics-revisited-nike-agassi-trainer-081.jpg

Zoom Challenge (perfect for the night match and Agassi's long sleeve blue shirt!)
nike-agassi-tech-challenge-club-collection-40.jpg

Zoom Beyond. Everyone LOVED the basketball version (Allan Houston shoes) The tennis one was AMAZING on court. Plus the shoe he wore when he completed his career Golden Slam.
23996-zoom.jpg

I can't add more than 10 photos, so the last two bottom middle and right. Air Alarm & Zoom Pounce. Nike scrapped a Alarm retro a few years back 🤬 (and it looks fantastic) & the Pounce was like a track shoe on the court. Wide stable forefoot and great fit.
nike-agassi-collection.jpg

Nike, just bring back ALL of Andre's shoes! THEY WILL SELL!!!!

Man, I’d be happy for the low in the Wimbledon colorway.

But these and berry/blue… I’d quíntuple up.

Buddy, if they released the 1s in THIS color, I'd buy 3 or 4 at retail that day! Then I'd wait for any discounts and get a few more. I'd wear the first pair EVERYWHERE and beat the **** out of them! But these HAVE to have the OG Challenge Court logo before Tom Andrich's flame ball. It was a cool logo for it's time. Check it out
Screenshot_20230708-220529.png

If they bring the 1s back, this logo is a NECESSITY!! It's on the tongue and that's it. If they bring them back, I can finish my set of having one of each ATC shoes.

Reactions: ARK
I instantly thought they were a low top version of these.
64E506D6-0E4F-49CC-978B-D9768F48636F.jpeg
I never seen this shoe before but that forefoot AIR instantly made me think of Virgil/ Off White. Prob a longshot but can’t help but wonder if he was originally inspired by that shoe 🤔
Literally just add quotation marks lol.

1. Air Max 98 TL (With correct sole)
s-l1600.jpg

104134_081.png.png

2. Air Max 96 (not the II)
throwback-thursday-nike-air-max-96-5.jpeg

nike-air-max-96-105070-131.jpg

3. Nike Air Perseus
6278b3b32d46a97a0f7b1bd4cf296892.jpg

s-l1200.webp

s-l400.jpg

4. Nike Air Worm Ndstrukt
s-l1600.jpg

5. Nike Zoom Miler

side+of+Nike+Air+Zoom+Miler.jpg

kanye-west-nike-zoom-miler.jpg

We need an air max 96 retro like yesterday man . I can’t think of any reason they haven’t done it yet . Hell they r even retrod the air max 94 which was never even all that popular

Back
Top Bottom