Your Top 5 Sneakers You'd Wish Nike Would Retro (Properly)

Probably already posted a similar list

IMG_5258.jpeg
IMG_5259.jpeg
IMG_5260.jpeg
IMG_5261.jpeg
IMG_5264.jpeg
All the CWs. Wish they would add the #2 on the back, but im sure Webber is no longer affiliated with NIKE
#bringemback

All the CWs. Wish they would add the #2 on the back, but im sure Webber is no longer affiliated with NIKE
#bringemback

What are those in black and silver ? Almost looks like a swingman logo on the back but I can’t really tell

Air Tech Challenge 1 in both OG colors (but I WANT THIS ONE!! EVEN IF IT HAS A ATC II vis air midsole).
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Air Swift (Pippen 4-Peat shoe)
nike-air-swift-scottie-pippen-1.jpeg

Air Ndestrukt in the OG color
dgn26dje65ljgtw0mgpy.jpg

Air Maestro 1
Inside-Access-1992’s-Nike-Air-Maestro-Flight-I-4.jpg

Air Challenge LWP (all 4 OG colors)
picture-111.png

These were the early prototypes with the visible air, which got scrapped for a sealed heel.

And I'll just add a 2nd list of all Agassi shoes that Nike is SERIOUSLY slacking on

Air Tech Challenge IV (a REAL release, not some euro only in only one color the Cerise. We want them all)
AirTechChallengeIV-01-800.jpg

Air Challenge Future (shoe after the Huarache. Wonderful fit)
classics-revisited-nike-agassi-trainer-081.jpg

Zoom Challenge (perfect for the night match and Agassi's long sleeve blue shirt!)
nike-agassi-tech-challenge-club-collection-40.jpg

Zoom Beyond. Everyone LOVED the basketball version (Allan Houston shoes) The tennis one was AMAZING on court. Plus the shoe he wore when he completed his career Golden Slam.
23996-zoom.jpg

I can't add more than 10 photos, so the last two bottom middle and right. Air Alarm & Zoom Pounce. Nike scrapped a Alarm retro a few years back 🤬 (and it looks fantastic) & the Pounce was like a track shoe on the court. Wide stable forefoot and great fit.
nike-agassi-collection.jpg

Nike, just bring back ALL of Andre's shoes! THEY WILL SELL!!!!
WHY DOES THE TC IV LOOK LIKE THAT?

Air Tech Challenge 1 in both OG colors (but I WANT THIS ONE!! EVEN IF IT HAS A ATC II vis air midsole).
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Air Swift (Pippen 4-Peat shoe)
nike-air-swift-scottie-pippen-1.jpeg

Air Ndestrukt in the OG color
dgn26dje65ljgtw0mgpy.jpg

Air Maestro 1
Inside-Access-1992’s-Nike-Air-Maestro-Flight-I-4.jpg

Air Challenge LWP (all 4 OG colors)
picture-111.png

These were the early prototypes with the visible air, which got scrapped for a sealed heel.

And I'll just add a 2nd list of all Agassi shoes that Nike is SERIOUSLY slacking on

Air Tech Challenge IV (a REAL release, not some euro only in only one color the Cerise. We want them all)
AirTechChallengeIV-01-800.jpg

Air Challenge Future (shoe after the Huarache. Wonderful fit)
classics-revisited-nike-agassi-trainer-081.jpg

Zoom Challenge (perfect for the night match and Agassi's long sleeve blue shirt!)
nike-agassi-tech-challenge-club-collection-40.jpg

Zoom Beyond. Everyone LOVED the basketball version (Allan Houston shoes) The tennis one was AMAZING on court. Plus the shoe he wore when he completed his career Golden Slam.
23996-zoom.jpg

I can't add more than 10 photos, so the last two bottom middle and right. Air Alarm & Zoom Pounce. Nike scrapped a Alarm retro a few years back 🤬 (and it looks fantastic) & the Pounce was like a track shoe on the court. Wide stable forefoot and great fit.
nike-agassi-collection.jpg

Nike, just bring back ALL of Andre's shoes! THEY WILL SELL!!!!
talking bout here my bad

WHY DOES THE TC IV LOOK LIKE THAT?

Which Tech Challenge IV are you referring to? The all white with the multicolor heel (top right corner in that 9 picture collage)? It's just another OG colorway. A color more forgotten. Me, I want another round of Cerise colorway and a proper Marina colorway.

Which Tech Challenge IV are you referring to? The all white with the multicolor heel (top right corner in that 9 picture collage)? It's just another OG colorway. A color more forgotten. Me, I want another round of Cerise colorway and a proper Marina colorway.

I think they’re talking about the next one after the 4 that’s in the black/ cerise colorway . That’s a whole different model but I forgot the name . I’m sure you know what it’s called though

I think they’re talking about the next one after the 4 that’s in the black/ cerise colorway . That’s a whole different model but I forgot the name . I’m sure you know what it’s called though

If you mean that shoe in the 9 pic collage, that is middle left? That's a take down model of the ATC IV. The next show after the ATC 4 was the Challenge Huarache, then Future, then Flare, then LWP, etc.

If you mean that shoe in the 9 pic collage, that is middle left? That's a take down model of the ATC IV. The next show after the ATC 4 was the Challenge Huarache, then Future, then Flare, then LWP, etc.

Yeah I’m talking about the takedown of the 4. I believe that’s what the person was asking about

What we need are the jetstream 2k4....that and the black grey 2k4 are perfect colorways.

jetstream.JPG

Also, need these back!!!

socmoc.JPG

I Def did in 8th grade. You think you had them and don't remember? How many shoes you done had lol?!
Mostly midtier nikes shoes, adidas and some cons. but no jordans. Can't afford those when I was in highschool. You haven't seen my shoe lineup. I had to retire some of the shoes since they were gathering dust even if they have half of their lifespan to go. I had my favorites like cb and uptempos, flightposites and pippens. kj cons react, adidas tmac, Howard's. Almost forgot about the Gh 95 Fila shoes.

Back
Top Bottom