You're at a party, and you and a girl keep making eye contact...

let the swag do all the talkin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
corny lines like this gets you huh. just shut up

It was obviously a joke, calm yourself.

OP - We need a picture to determine what kind of way she was looking at you. Just to see if it was an "oh damn he's fine" kinda way, or if she was just trying to count the zits on your face kinda way.

Thanks in advance.

just walk up and say hey, how you doing?
if u get rejected who cares the only people that will try and make fun of you are the ones who are to scared to talk to girls

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"

OP - We need a picture to determine what kind of way she was looking at you. Just to see if it was an "oh damn he's fine" kinda way, or if she was just trying to count the zits on your face kinda way.

Thanks in advance.

This event was in the past... I highly doubt he has pictures
smh.gif
If he did, they would have been posted a while ago. This is NT after all

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Thanks in advance.

This event was in the past... I highly doubt he has pictures
smh.gif
If he did, they would have been posted a while ago. This is NT after all

I ment pics of OP, not the girl. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

if shes making eye contact, you already have a good chance. make eye contact with her again. give her the best smile you can and if she returns it then approach her. that happened to me last night at the club when i went outside to grab a quick breath. ill break it down play for play
-we made eye contact
-i hit her with a smile
-she returned
-i walked up and said "i was just standing over there and i dont appreciate you staring my butt like that" then i laughed
-she thought it was funny
-told her to dance
-got the digits.

honestly thats just one of thousands of things you could have said. all you gotta do is be friendly, smile, make her laugh, and dance with her. from there digits will come at you whether you ask or not.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Walk over to her, say "Hi, INS", and walk away.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

It's threads like these that lead me to believe that the extinction of the human race is inevitable within 4 or 5 generations.

It's becoming increasingly evident that guys today have absolutely no clue how to talk to a girl unless it's by leaving a message on their Facebook or poking them or whatever the hell people do on social networking sites.

Girls will inevitably become disinterested in this new breed of ball-less male, instead turning to each other for company and thusly sealing the fate of humanity.

U right.

I swear being on here makes me feel way better about myself sometimes.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I cant believe some of the questions on here sometimes.

You gotta let your instincts take over and just go hard. Forget spitting game, just say some basic stuff you would say to anyone that you're being friendly to, and then ask for the digits or try to get her to the crib. If you do that and she don't cooperate, you did your job, she just failed on her end. You gotta have the attitude like that chick is taking a L by not effing with you.

You ain't gotta smash every girl that's looking at you in the club, but there's no reason not to spit if she looks good and is giving you the eye.

Dont mean to thread jack but heres a question. so your at the club, you did everything right and you come home with a bunch of numbers. do any of you guys ever even follow up? and if you do how do you do it. i usually just hit them up next time im going to the club and tell them to go. but do any of yall actually hit them up to kick it/go on a date?

if im at a party and i pick up some numbers i usually follow up because we have more time to talk, vibe, and get to know each other. but at a club i think its a whole different game. anybody got any opinions?

Go straight up and ask what her interests are, who she's with,Things that make her smile and what numbers to dial.Is she gonna be there for a while, go call your crew,she'll call her crew and you two can rendezvous at the bar around two.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

step 1. if shes eye raping you.  u gotta eye rape her right back. 
devil.gif

step 2. give her da ol NT smirk
grin.gif

step 3 walk over and say wutever( helps if ur funny)
smokin.gif

step 4. close da deal.
pimp.gif

keys to success:
-smile
-eye contact
-dont think to hard
-good looks
pimp.gif
This man speaks the truth besides #2 
laugh.gif
, do not know were that is from. Do not waste no time and get at her; slipped up one time and waited a min to get at it since I wanted to see the other girls in the party. Lets say it looked like she did not remember who I was when I finally approached her.

The biggest risk in life is taking no risk at all.. with that being said OP you gotta just talk to her if she's interested she'll let it be known.. By not even approaching her you already lost.

Back
Top Bottom