"You're single? How come?" Vol. Status Update

i been single for a year now.. and every girl i met seems crazy.. alota flings.. alota 1nighters.. haha but sometimes its better having real relationship.. noomo

Well my last relationship ended this summer, and I've been passive about finding one to build a relationship with.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

Aye, no personal attacks though
laugh.gif
Being on NT negates 96% of you from making such statments since the majority of ya'll have social interaction problems regardless.

I, for one think it takes a strong, confident women to be single and hold out until she finds exactly what she wants
pimp.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Agreed, and just off that, I dont believe that there are many strong, confident women in the world
laugh.gif

I see it all the time from chicks that are desperate for a man/lookin for love, chicks that are "in a relationship" just cause, and chicks that are single and upset at the world
laugh.gif
on point
laugh.gif

I had a main chick for awhile but my life and her life styles just wernt workin out. Since I'm a real paranoid person anymore I don't get out to manysocial events so its hard to find me a new one. Theres 2 diff. cut buddys but nothin Imma keep. when I get a lil braver I'll go find a new one.

Honestly, the single life sucks, but I hate wasting my time and I refuse to invest in just "anything".

I know what I like when I see it. Just havent seen it in awhile.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif
i swear i'm gonna punch the next person who asks me this. i get asked almost on
the daily.

like jessica- you're a pretty girl, why are you single?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeah,
what does that have to do with anything.
It obviously must be a personality thing with you then.
obviously.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Being on NT negates 96% of you from making such statments since the majority of ya'll have social interaction problems regardless.

I, for one think it takes a strong, confident women to be single and hold out until she finds exactly what she wants
pimp.gif

see. here is where the problem is. there are way too many broads (and guys for that matter) who have NO idea what they want so they are just jumpin in and outof relationships.
i keep tellin my homies (that are out here wasting time and money
indifferent.gif
on these some of these broads) this and they just don't listen. searching for wifey at this age is like looking for a needle a haystack man. justlive your life and don't worry what eryone else is doin.

In my case, I've been too busy to have time for a girlfriend. With work, grad school, and other activities, I just don't have the time to invest in arelationship. At the same time, I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend but I won't go crazy pursuing a female. If the opportunity is there, I'll seewhat's up. If not, I'll keep on doing me.

Also, living in San Jose, the ratio is horrible. "Man Jose" FTMFL
smh.gif

commitment issues I guess, but its hard for to find somebody to keep up with my busy schedule

Originally Posted by MaxElite

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif
the daily.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeah,
obviously.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

see. here is where the problem is. there are way too many broads (and guys for that matter) who have NO idea what they want so they are just jumpin in and out of relationships.
indifferent.gif
on these some of these broads) this and they just don't listen. searching for wifey at this age is like looking for a needle a haystack man. just live your life and don't worry what eryone else is doin.

So you dont think that you will eventually find who you want to settle down with? Is that what you're getting at?

single is cool, when I see my friends not acting their usual due to their significant other makes me smile.
happy.gif
but when I drift into fantasy world, I picturebeing with a beautiful girl. I guess it's just not my time yet. but it's good, I'm just building up until that perfect dime comes through
pimp.gif

-smile

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Agreed, and just off that, I dont believe that there are many strong, confident women in the world
laugh.gif

I see it all the time from chicks that are desperate for a man/lookin for love, chicks that are "in a relationship" just cause, and chicks that are single and upset at the world
laugh.gif
word.... i have not found anyone thus far that is worth my time. i have options, but in all honesty, they are either lame or we do not connect ona mental level. And i'm not just going to settle just to have a boyfriend. WG is absolutely right, it does takea strong woman to do that though.... i'm going on a year
laugh.gif
tired.gif

word.... i have not found anyone thus far that is worth my time. i have options, but in all honesty, they are either lame or we do not connect on a mental level. And i'm not just going to settle just to have a boyfriend. WG is absolutely right, it does take a strong woman to do that though.... i'm going on a year
laugh.gif
tired.gif

nah thats very respectable. i can dig that.

just standards and what yall want.

BUT.

you an WG gotta have a side thing thing. see thats what im talkin about. something to just "hold" you over for the time bein.

sex is part of our well being. a vitamin for life.......... I aint judgin neither one of ya if ya do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by MaxElite

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif
the daily.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yeah,
obviously.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

see. here is where the problem is. there are way too many broads (and guys for that matter) who have NO idea what they want so they are just jumpin in and out of relationships.
indifferent.gif
on these some of these broads) this and they just don't listen. searching for wifey at this age is like looking for a needle a haystack man. just live your life and don't worry what eryone else is doin.

So you dont think that you will eventually find who you want to settle down with? Is that what you're getting at?

Me? I am not single. I got lucky you could say
laugh.gif

What I was getting at was that I see my close friends who are just out college who dont even have their own lives together yet
laugh.gif
trying to find that "companionship." It's like they've gottheir priorities messed up sometimes.

Or maybe its just that I would have different priorities if i were in their shoes.

Im not real sure where I stand as of right now lol. I dont mind being single now that its starting to get a little bit warmer, and really wont mind when summerrolls around. But sometimes I think itd be nice having a girl right now. Oh well Ill never settle so it looks like im gonna be single for a while.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you an WG gotta have a side thing thing. see thats what im talkin about. something to just "hold" you over for the time bein.

'Dating'
nerd.gif

oo i see.

i have no concept of dating. period.

i never heard a guy say he is dating matter fact
laugh.gif

never heard that from dudes. casual sex=dating? until you find the one you connect with?

think i got it

Datings only big when you get old.
laugh.gif

I wasn't in a committed relationship for years. After HS I was just about college and kind of became a hermit
laugh.gif
so that didn't help. Thats when thedating comes in. I didn' want just sex, but I didn't want to commit to just anyone either. I didn't care, no one gave me any pressure andI wasn't jealous of my friends in relationships. I'd rather be single than be in a crappy relationship.

Ok im really tryna understand.........

So Nawth21 thats called NSA sex right?

dating=you just dont want sex, you want to like the person, but its not that serious, but maybe it could lead to something bigger?

Single FTW !!

Cant afford the dedicated time it takes to really materialize with someone .... Between school and work , cant do full-time females ..

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

listening to you guys giving the definition of a JO a couple weeks ago was funny though

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lurkin2long wrote:

'Dating'
nerd.gif

*paging illonaire*

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Ok im really tryna understand.........

So Nawth21 thats called NSA sex right?

dating=you just dont want sex, you want to like the person, but its not that serious, but maybe it could lead to something bigger?

laugh.gif
, fam, you confused...

you been trynna get an explanation of "dating" for like 5 posts now

dating="talking" to them

imo, "dating" is more serious than "talking"....

dating is like the step before a fully committed relationship....

and "talking" is the step before "dating"

grin.gif

-knows this will turn into a 9 page debate where random NTers will enter this thread just to say "man, you're so annoying"-

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom