Yours boys female interest hitting on you FTW?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Don't do that your homeboy. Especially if he's already catching feelings for this broad. That chick is trying to test your loyalty.

It's true

Not sure if this was mentioned....but Eiffel Tower comes to mind, obviously since you and your boyare still discussing what "base" he's gotten to, you must be a young cat...I suggest you provide your homeboy with the number of 3 chicks that ifcombined would be equal to that of this one female...it's like a trade in football or basketball...it's ok, me and my dudes used to do it all that timeat your age

dogs i'm 30 years old. she was telling me her whole life story..see, ive been out of the loop with girls since i was in 9.5 year relationship, i literallyforgot how to talk to girls..so i was just b.sing....besides she 29 and only had 1 serious relationship and 1 fling...i'm not stressing it, it was anakward train ride home.

first things first.
1) ask ya boy, whats the status wit the girl
2)if he seems as if he is into her, let him know that she seems very into you.. not as if she is trying to get with you, but that she seems a little tooooofriendly
3) see where it goes from there.

...worst case senario: he takes it wrong, and he gets a little upset with you, and so does the girl.
.....best case senario: you both smash, because it aint no fun unless the homies get some.

Here's a good question : Does it seem too good to be true? Damn, what kinda chick txt that she got home and was happy to meet someone...
laugh.gif
eitherplaying games real hard to get you to show interest or this chick is keeping it real and needs some company. Truth is people are lonely, seeing that the20's are about to fade.

If your even thinking about it, he's not really your boy.

It seems like you don't care either way.

By what she told you about her past about how many relationships she's been in it seems that she wants to get into one with you or something.

It also sounds like you're into her and you want to wife and not just smash and dash.

I don't know I never crossed this line with any dude's girl that I knew around the way, but I'm a different type of dude though so.

It's messed up because I had a female messed with by "friends" of mine, and both dudes girls are major sluts but I still didn't like messwith their girls back to spite them.

Looking back I should have though, but hey whatever they're sluts and the chance will always be there.

I have something really good to say about this situation, but it's really long and too much to write and I'm feeling lazy this early Sunday morning.

My advice to you:

If you're trying to wife her then let dude know what's up with the situation and that you're trying to get serious with her, BUT that's only ifhe's just trying to smash because if he's trying to wife too then back off or talk to him about it because he might not be that into her. If he's aplayer or has other girls to go to he would understand, but if that's they only chick he's talking to right now then he might be guarding and cuffinglike a CO at Rikers.

If you're just trying to smash and keep it moving, and so is your boy then let him know and you both get the good end of the stick and keep her on the teamor have your way with her and talk about it over a blunt of Haze and some Heineken's. I think you shouldn't wife because and moral having girlwouldn't be trying to jump from dude to dude especially if they're on the same squad. That's why it's good to take things slow because then youcan see what the whole clan has to offer and take you pick of the litter. This is why a lot of dudes get put into friendzone because the girl might not beinterested in them, but she doesn't want to let him go and to keep him on the string to see if he chills with anyone she might be interested in.

Originally Posted by asilva23

she thinks she's slick. tell him asap, then flip the script.

Real live, she's tryna play both of yall. Best thing to do is let ya boy know, then let her think she's got both of yall fighting over her when inreality both of yall are smashing and laughing about it while she's none the wiser. Flip the script on her.

How you 30 asking NT for girl advice though ?
laugh.gif

Nah, props on the Kool G avy. Like others said, she's tryna play y'all. Post pics and air her out.

Man just leave her alone bruh, I repeat just leave her alone, then again tell your boy he probably don't care that you hit real talk, my boys and I hadthis thing if she wasn't our official girl then we didn't care you can hit.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

dogs i'm 30 years old. she was telling me her whole life story..see, ive been out of the loop with girls since i was in 9.5 year relationship, i literally forgot how to talk to girls..so i was just b.sing....besides she 29 and only had 1 serious relationship and 1 fling...i'm not stressing it, it was an akward train ride home.
post aside.....how the #!$% you still confusing "their" and "there"!? I mean..your whole vernacular rivals that of a 13 yearold still in the 6th grade.....but anywho, leave her alone.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

dogs i'm 30 years old. she was telling me her whole life story..see, ive been out of the loop with girls since i was in 9.5 year relationship, i literally forgot how to talk to girls..so i was just b.sing....besides she 29 and only had 1 serious relationship and 1 fling...i'm not stressing it, it was an akward train ride home.
post aside.....how the *%%@ you still confusing "their" and "there"!? I mean..you're whole vernacular rivals that of a 13 year old still in the 6th grade.....but anywho, leave her alone.

alien.gif
roll.gif

Shouldnt be that funny but this had me rollin, I had to ignore the (You're - Your)

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

post aside.....how the *%%@ you still confusing "their" and "there"!? I mean..you're whole vernacular rivals that of a 13 year old still in the 6th grade.....but anywho, leave her alone.

alien.gif
roll.gif

Shouldnt be that funny but this had me rollin, I had to ignore the (You're - Your)

laugh.gif
You guys are to funny

Back
Top Bottom