Youtube wants to pay me to post videos Vol. Anyone else get this?

buy a kitten, record it doing kitten things (ppl eat that $&%# up online)

get 1,000,000+ views in a week

instant $$$ 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

buy a kitten, record it doing kitten things (ppl eat that $&%# up online)

get 1,000,000+ views in a week

instant $$$ 
pimp.gif

haha I got two puppies that I should probably record doing puppy stuff 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

-battle those pick up guys

-call out anyone and video challenge them... "oh your not about that life... meet me in real life" *record and profit

-troll the world and record

-create a fake fighting video where it looks like someone dies

-hire some fine hookers and do a booty shaking video.... better yet, get some strippers and fluffl your story up, tell them that your a youtube employee and that your making a booty shaking video.....they are attention horses so its gold

Share the profits with me
I like your ideas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im not getting paid for any of the videos I currently have uploaded, theyre not even remotely popular. I think only ones I upload after receiving this monetary invite.

honestly... idk why they are paying you. you only have 4k views. people usually need at least 10k views. but if it works then it free money

I know a lot of people getting paid for this.
I want to get on this money train. 

Just got a email today about this. All my videos are highlights of a football team, that I manage and build their team site.

Yo, how the hell do you enable AdSense?! They don't make it easy to get ads on your video page, I swear. I could use a few extra dollars and the one vid I uploaded has gotten a good amount of hits.

i just searched your name. you have nothing lol. the most you have is 4400 views on one vid. why did they pick you? lol

Originally Posted by MrBrown

-battle those pick up guys

-call out anyone and video challenge them... "oh your not about that life... meet me in real life" *record and profit

-troll the world and record

-create a fake fighting video where it looks like someone dies

-hire some fine hookers and do a booty shaking video.... better yet, get some strippers and fluffl your story up, tell them that your a youtube employee and that your making a booty shaking video.....they are attention horses so its gold

Share the profits with me
Attention horses
laugh.gif

But, OP you gotta be pulling in a ton of views and subscribers to make any significant amount of money. They offered me a partnership as well, but I declined because the video I uploaded wasn't mine.

Goddamn, 1 video of you getting pulled on by the hatch and they wanna pay you now? @##!, let me post up some races of me getting whooped...god knows it'd rake it in with my slow %!% car

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

pimp.gif
post one of your vids OP
do it.

They aren't NT worthy yet 
frown.gif

but heres a vid of me racing a supra at the dragstrip

I don't understand how you got into the program. You haven't posted in a year, only have 4 total uploads, 5591 total views, and 1 subscriber.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i just searched your name. you have nothing lol. the most you have is 4400 views on one vid. why did they pick you? lol

I really don't know.
/chris tucker Thank you god

Back
Top Bottom