Zadehkicks pre orders

ordered some cool grey 11s during his halloween sale. my only order, but made sure i used paypal. i didn't get til march, but they were legit. most def. grabbin' some popcorn to see the outcome. :pimp:

Hate to say you told me so, but……

In all reality, some of y’all were right, but everything was good until it wasn’t, and here we are.

Says a lot about some of y’alls character when you kick a man when he’s down. It’s all good tho.

I don’t see how any of this equates to fakes tho.

he was moving weight

Nike took him down or he was money laundering
I’d be willing to bet there was a lawsuit or something that caused his implosion. Maybe it was a divorce and wifey wanted half. Who knows. Could have been a sting operation. What if Markus Jordan gets caught in the fallout! 💀

Says a lot about some of y’alls character when you kick a man when he’s down. It’s all good tho.
Wtf is this? You mean kick the man who literally been scamming y'all dudes from the jump and now has f***** people out of thousands of dollars? Y'all dudes got battered women's syndrome, you cats still downplaying this dude being a crook. F*** Zadeh and anyone who love. The nerve of you to question people's characters while simultaneously being a Zadeh stan

Wtf is this? You mean kick the man who literally been scamming y'all dudes from the jump and now has f***** people out of thousands of dollars? Y'all dudes got battered women's syndrome, you cats still downplaying this dude being a crook. F*** Zadeh and anyone who love. The nerve of you to question people's characters while simultaneously being a Zadeh stan
Ummm…. Who hurt you bro? All the “inside info” you allegedly had, but never shared… hope this made your day. Go get yourself an ice cream cone or something.

I’m talking about all the slander of the people in this thread. Not the man that just potentially stole millions of dollars.

Zadeh Stans
Ummm…. Who hurt you bro? All the “inside info” you allegedly had, but never shared… hope this made your day. Go get yourself an ice cream cone of something.

I’m talking about all the slander of the people in this thread. Not the man that just potentially stole millions of dollars.
tbh y'all deserve the bashing too if you ain't learn from air randy than there was no saving you

Ummm…. Who hurt you bro? All the “inside info” you allegedly had, but never shared… hope this made your day. Go get yourself an ice cream cone of something.

You mean the slander of the dudes who were shilling for the crook and recommending fellow nters to this dude knowing it was a Ponzi scheme? They deserve just as many jokes as him.. and y'all love playing emotional card. It's the internet homie, jokes get cracked. Don't like it? Get off. You got all this smoke for us, what are your thoughts on your boy Zadeh?

Zadeh Stans

tbh y'all deserve the bashing too if you ain't learn from air randy than there was no saving you
I never ordered from air Randy, marqueesole, or any of those dudes… pairs were ALWAYS questionable from them anyway, something was always off with pairs.

So question, if i have a few pre orders out there is there any chance i get my money back? Should i go through Paypal?
Which method u pay with?
Debit? U get his store credit. Jokes on you
Credit card? Depends on how long ago the transaction and how much your bank likes u

PayPal? They got your back until 180 days, after that you’ll have to pull down your pants so zadeh can be homies with you and give you store credit

We warned you guys about this ponzu scheme from the get go. Only have yourself to blame. Suckas born every second

neither did I but the lesson was learned from that day on
Different situation, imo. Those dudes were peddling early high quality fakes, where it was noticeable differences… Zadeh was selling light shoes to build a reputation, and did so pretty well… then pulled the rug out from under everyone…

Now you making up stuff.. please show me a post where I said I ordered anything from him. Y'all Zadeh stan lame as hell. Mans making up cocaine induced fantasies about me buying reps from Zadeh
Homies in first stage. It will kick in soon

Back
Top Bottom