Zadehkicks pre orders

Unloseableweight will make 15 videos on it so he’ll be ok.
dead_zps10a55eae.gif

Man them cats in that chat are delusional. Them brothers really in there talking about lawyering up... Someone tell them fools they ain't getting their money back from Zadeh

Man them cats in that chat are delusional. Them brothers really in there talking about lawyering up... Someone tell them fools they ain't getting their money back from Zadeh
Them cats who be defending zadahponzischeme will be backed his his guarantee zadeh store credit 😂

PayPal has your back up to 180 days for online stuff.

Then we have shills like misha misha saying read his terms n blah blah
Playoff 12s were preordered in July 2021, so PayPal wasn't able to open up a dispute, even after calling them and explaining what happened. I ended up calling my bank and filing claims for the Playoff 12s and the Chicago 1s.

Them cats who be defending zadahponzischeme will be backed his his guarantee zadeh store credit 😂
That store credit bs should've been the biggest red flag for any new customer... You telling me I can't actually get my bread back if YOU don't fulfill your promise and get me my kicks? Again I can't feel bad for any of the people who lost bread. Man gave every indication there was that he was a crook.

I definitely thought this was suspect, but wanted to see if I could get in on some goodness before the house of cards crumbled. Used PayPal and credit card for two opportunities to chargeback, so I'm not worried. Surprised at how many people literally ran full on reseller businesses thru procuring thru him. That's madness.

Back
Top Bottom