Zadehkicks pre orders

i got the boot from that discord. lol.

every single one :

“well youre a jaguars fan!”

lol ooooooh good one buddy. like i havent heard that since 1995. wanna tell me im gonna be the LA Jaguars soon too? how bout London Jaguars?

greedy begets greed. and you reap what you sow.
But then mod WILL NOT BOOT THE GUY THAT MADE AN ENTIRE IG ABOUT KILLING ZADEH AND HIS FAM :ROLLIN

THEY ALL HURT

I wonder how Nike feels about Stock X bragging that the Cool Grey 11 is the most traded shoe ever on their resell platform?
I posted this in the cool grey thread when SX was bragging about how many cool greys they resold

Just didn't seem like something Nike would be cool with

And like I knew they would Nike used that as fuel to start shutting down the whole industry

right. the second my man typed it, i was lile yeeeeeeeeah thats some charges right there
What’s even funnier is they only have four mods which is absolutely wild for a story that you knew was going to blow up you should’ve been hiring mods all day yesterday :rofl:

Then there was a guy that was trying to tell me that murder is OK because everyone grew up differently

read this whole thread since the news broke out

never realized 'zadeh' was pronounced 'zaddy'

good grief lol

Ayo

7516ce36ee90c887d2ef1456617c11f6.png

What’s even funnier is they only have four mods which is absolutely wild for a story that you knew was going to blow up you should’ve been hiring mods all day yesterday :rofl:

Then there was a guy that was trying to tell me that murder is OK because everyone grew up differently
Hire mods? It's a group made yesterday for people to talk about what happened.

I just think it's interesting to see dudes still contesting that product might be legit. IDK about 100% fake stock but to even THINK that the ONLY thing he did was a ponzi scheme is laughably naive. That kinda denial is EXACTLY what lead to dudes saying 'well, I hear you but I've gotten my shoes before so Ill keep buying' and ending up here.

I just think it's interesting to see dudes still contesting that product might be legit. IDK about 100% fake stock but to even THINK that the ONLY thing he did was a ponzi scheme is laughably naive. That kinda denial is EXACTLY what lead to dudes saying 'well, I hear you but I've gotten my shoes before so Ill keep buying' and ending up here.

and homeboy knew who he could get with fakes.

EBEA1E95-4004-417D-9267-3378F0923452.png

His wife is #1 portfolio

Dawg if StockX and Zadeh get taken down together… fun times ahead
So this somewhat proves he was buying shoes from stock x for more than he was selling them for just to get something out the door because the rate of preorder money rolling in was greater than the loss he takes buying a pair of cgs for double his sale price

The thing is once any Zadeh customer has problems flipping his shoes on any of those platforms including eBay, GOAT, flight club, or StockX, his whole business crumbles. I know this thread is moving fast, but like I said earlier, if all of those authentication platforms cannot authenticate, this whole industry is in shambles

Back
Top Bottom