Zadehkicks pre orders

I’m over here still waiting on like 150 impatiently and we got nters waiting on 150k.

Hope we all get it back.

PayPal is just trying to minimize damage on their end…

Is anyone still waiting for refunds? I started my claim in may, and am still waiting. I’m trying to be patient, but patience is wearing thin. I need my $150k back.
150k bro. Shoot me half and we can run into those PP offices together.

PayPal has a resell policy if ur waiting on PayPal they are denying claims . If u payed with a Credit card and need help filing dm me . PayPal will be facing a class action pretty soon

How can they decide if it's for resell and not a art gallery, back to school donation etc? Seems weird for them to decide that for you.

Hell what if your business is to sell sneakers.

They just decide using their own discretion listed in their policies seen peope with 5 orders of 1 pair each get decline . They will most likely be facing a class action for negligence letting him take that much orders without holding funds in reserve and auditing him properly

PayPal is just trying to minimize damage on their end…

Is anyone still waiting for refunds? I started my claim in may, and am still waiting. I’m trying to be patient, but patience is wearing thin. I need my $150k back.
150k 😂 yikes.... You could've made a million since June in the stock market.

I’m not really out $150k, but it seems like it with how long they’re taking to refund me (if that even happens). I’m only out a little over $1k within the 180 days.

I’ll be calling PayPal in the coming days to check on the status of my claims. I’m trying to avoid doing a cc chargeback because I don’t want my PayPal account banned for doing so.

I’m not really out $150k, but it seems like it with how long they’re taking to refund me (if that even happens). I’m only out a little over $1k within the 180 days.

I’ll be calling PayPal in the coming days to check on the status of my claims. I’m trying to avoid doing a cc chargeback because I don’t want my PayPal account banned for doing so.
I was going to say, sheesh, but you should be good... I think they are giving people with over 5k the most trouble. Gl

They won't ban you for that. I had a few and I told them they were being useless and unhelpful and Chase closed them out for me.....PayPal didn't do anything to me

What cc u have if u Have chase or amex go straight to cc can’t get banned for opening a dispute for items u never received . PayPal is already taken a hit for tens of millions from these cc chargebacks

PayPal has a no reseller policy for their buyer protection? That's insane. But if they do, and it's in the terms, there's no reason they can't enforce that. Maybe 5 pairs of the same shoe is borderline, but if you've got thousands or tens of thousands in one shoe, it's pretty obvious you're a reseller.

They're denying single pair orders though on the basis that you have multiple single pair orders....literally stating in the denials it can be applied to single pairs. Like they don't realize a shoe drops every week now and many people will want multiples.

Gonna have a hard time convincing me they still won't get lambasted in court over this whole thing

That's definitely what they're after. They kept asking me to provide records of partial shipments. I kept telling them my orders were only one pair and partial shipments weren't relevant. I had 4 separate orders for different shoes, for one pair each, so my case was a bit more cut and dry. I did get refunded all orders BTW.

PayPal has a no reseller policy for their buyer protection? That's insane. But if they do, and it's in the terms, there's no reason they can't enforce that. Maybe 5 pairs of the same shoe is borderline, but if you've got thousands or tens of thousands in one shoe, it's pretty obvious you're a reseller.

Ineligible Items and Transactions​

The following items or transactions are not eligible for PayPal’s Purchase Protection program:
  • Items intended for resale, including single item transactions or transactions that include multiple items.

Couple of points to make reading through this thread….and shout out to keeping me entertained at work with this story.

1. I can’t wait to see the American Greed episode on this story. That’s one of my favorite shows.

2. I have no doubt Nike’s hands aren’t clean in this. I feel they’ve been in the resale business for a while.

3. This is part of the reason Nike is cutting out the middle men like Foot Locker and mom & pop shops. They are the ones back dooring bulk inventory to people like him. Nike wants your 150K in pre orders all to themselves

They're denying single pair orders though on the basis that you have multiple single pair orders....literally stating in the denials it can be applied to single pairs. Like they don't realize a shoe drops every week now and many people will want multiples.

Gonna have a hard time convincing me they still won't get lambasted in court over this whole thing
They can win their reseller clause on some peoples orders . But how they gonna let a seller take in hundrens of millions without holding funds in reserve . Guy was taking in 6 figure payments without any regulation . PayPal allows pre sales if the seller ships the items within 20 days They benefited tens of millions and decided not to look into him. Guy was making 500k a day in 2021 and pp and paid no mind

2. I have no doubt Nike’s hands aren’t clean in this. I feel they’ve been in the resale business for a while.

3. This is part of the reason Nike is cutting out the middle men like Foot Locker and mom & pop shops. They are the ones back dooring bulk inventory to people like him. Nike wants your 150K in pre orders all to themselves
It would be so easy for Nike to switch over to a preorder model. They will never do it outright because it will kill some of their marketing by diminishing the FOMO.

They could do limited preorder sign ups I guess.

I am curious as to who was plugging Zadeh. Still not credible accounts of counterfeits. Outside of him buying additional pairs through SX. How was homie getting his shoes.

He still has 60k in sneakers in that Oregan warehouse.

It would be so easy for Nike to switch over to a preorder model. They will never do it outright because it will kill some of their marketing by diminishing the FOMO.

They could do limited preorder sign ups I guess.

I am curious as to who was plugging Zadeh. Still not credible accounts of counterfeits. Outside of him buying additional pairs through SX. How was homie getting his shoes.

He still has 60k in sneakers in that Oregan warehouse.

After all the evidence came out no one plugged him . He bought shoes at retail or above retail for every model . He took enough preorder money in advance . Say the cool greys he took 70m that 70 million was to cover orders from early 2021 and late 2020 . Basically a Ponzi involving items . Take someone else money to pay other person for items . He took a loss on 99 percent of his shoes that he sold . He took hundreds of milllions of dollars but has 6 mill cash and 60k pairs . 60 pairs on a average of 300 18 million .

After all the evidence came out no one plugged him . He bought shoes at retail or above retail for every model . He took enough preorder money in advance . Say the cool greys he took 70m that 70 million was to cover orders from early 2021 and late 2020 . Basically a Ponzi involving items . Take someone else money to pay other person for items . He took a loss on 99 percent of his shoes that he sold . He took hundreds of milllions of dollars but has 6 mill cash and 60k pairs . 60 pairs on a average of 300 18 million .
I find this hard to believe. Yes as of recent he's been supplementing ordering by buying pairs via SX.

There is absolutely no way he's been operating a successful sneaker business as a Ponzi for the last decade.

2 or 3 of those bulk hype orders would've killed his business years ago.

I find this hard to believe. Yes as of recent he's been supplementing ordering by buying pairs via SX.

There is absolutely no way he's been operating a successful sneaker business as a Ponzi for the last decade.

2 or 3 of those bulk hype orders would've killed his business years ago.

He increased his sales by over 10x at the last two years . He started operating as a scheme Over the last two years . 2015-2019 his prices were never cheap and if they were cheap they were always bricks as Jordan’s never sold over retail unless they were 11s . He’s been in debt since the business started look at how many merchants loans he took out . Bred 11s were 185-200 his preorder price and they resold for 230-250 . He took orders starting in February 2019. Now count the millions of dollars he took of never released shoes . He broke broke . Hundreds of millions in sales and he owes banks 20 million . His method was always the same fill single orders to get more bulk orders to increase cash flow . Court documents show he had no connection to get the cool grey 11s and bought them for retail or above retail . 2019 he had 70 million in stock x purchases. If you seen his merchant loans rates then you know he was never making money just building up trust to pull this off

He was losing millions every year selling shoes . He has approx 10m in cash owes 22 to banks and credit cards . And owes over a million pairs of sneakers to customers . While only having 60k pairs . All his cars watches lv jewelry prolly adds up to 20m while he owes customers at least 100-200 million . In the court reports they say they are not sure if they can pay back customers even any percentage of wha they are owed if they can’t recover from credit cards or PayPal even after PayPal is taking tens of millions in chargebacks

In the court documents he’s owes about 16000 people shoes

Last edited:
0D20A5C0-A01E-4E6F-A3C8-C2E1474D9488.png

Ineligible Items and Transactions​

The following items or transactions are not eligible for PayPal’s Purchase Protection program:
  • Items intended for resale, including single item transactions or transactions that include multiple items.
PayPal is a wack *** company smh

Theyll promote their purchase protection / buyer protection. They sure have no problem taking payments for resale items and collecting fees. Then they want to go and say their protection program isn’t for all those transactions they happily collected fees on. PayPal sucks

Back
Top Bottom