Zadehkicks pre orders

U guys really think if he sold fakes it wouldn’t have been discovered by now? I’m just saying with social media the way it is everyone is in contact with one another. One would logically assume that we would have multiple accusations by now. He’s been selling shoes for YEARS. And I’ve yet to hear 1 credible story. I’ve never purchased a pair of shoes from him so take it for what it’s worth.
And I’ll gladly say I was wrong if proven otherwise.

Like mentioned earlier, if he was indeed dabbling in fakes, why not fulfill the 600k orders with fakes, and I don’t know…. Stay out of prison?! And keep the lavish life rolling. Just a thought.
That would have been literally half of the shoes produced. 😂

He willingly took orders with no intention on fulfilling them. Only question I would ask is where is he getting Cool grey 11s for under half the retail price when Nike won’t even sell to major retailers for that. The replica manufacturers don’t have the recourses to fulfill up to 600,000 pairs of 1 specific shoe to one customer without getting caught. From what I recently read, those facilities are getting raided daily

He willingly took orders with no intention on fulfilling them. Only question I would ask is where is he getting Cool grey 11s for under half the retail price when Nike won’t even sell to major retailers for that. The replica manufacturers don’t have the recourses to fulfill up to 600,000 pairs of 1 specific shoe to one customer without getting caught. From what I recently read, those facilities are getting raided daily
exactly this. Idk why people are getting up on him trying to fulfill 600k pairs. That was never his business model. The questions folks should be asking is how did he get the pairs he did fulfill. He refunded folks a lot. And he “bought back” from folks. But he was still a huge player in the bulk resell business. One of the dudes interviewed by Bloomberg that was out thousands of dollars still said he had orders of 400+ That Zadeh fulfilled. He wasn’t doing that for just one customer

exactly this. Idk why people are getting up on him trying to fulfill 600k pairs. That was never his business model. The questions folks should be asking is how did he get the pairs he did fulfill. He refunded folks a lot. And he “bought back” from folks. But he was still a huge player in the bulk resell business. One of the dudes interviewed by Bloomberg that was out thousands of dollars still said he had orders of 400+ That Zadeh fulfilled. He wasn’t doing that for just one customer

And btw, that Bloomberg article actually said one of the first things the feds did was check for counterfeits. Like I said a couple pages ago, the feds are so far up his behind, pretty sure we'd know if they found fakes. :lol:

Screenshot_20220805-214509.png

Nah…. Definitely fakes. FBI doesn’t know how to legit check shoes.

You’d be surprised. A lot of this stuff comes together from these places. Like in one container, you’ll have TS Jordan 1s, a LV purse and a Gucci belt. The middle man is who separates all this, and sometimes it gets to customs before that happens.

He didn't need to get it for under half the retail price. If he got two people to pay him $110 each, he would just buy a pair for $190 to satisfy one of those people. The other person would get a "gift card".

I know someone who is saying PayPal is declining their 30k in pre-orders, even thought all are within the 90 day purchase window. Apparently they are using the, you bought them to resell, so it voids your claim....
I'd be sick 🤢... Now they are going the cc company route.

Back
Top Bottom