Zadehkicks pre orders

Has anyone in here contacted fbi with what they’re owed?

Looks like gonna be lots of peeps possibly exposed in this. Your favorite consignment/resell shop could very well be included in this. Could be quite a few “told you so’ers” included as wel.

He might get sentenced to 20 but he will be out around 5-10 years with parole.

Feds don't care about your money unless you're a heavy hitter or its widespread like Madoff.
You doing at least 85% in feds minimum.
He will likely cut a plea and I’d say no more than 15 years. Dude didn’t start out trying to defraud people. That part plays a huge factor. Lawyer will argue bad business practices and dug himself a hole trying to get out. He did attempt to acquire shoes to give the people as unrealistic as it was.

He might get sentenced to 20 but he will be out around 5-10 years with parole.

Feds don't care about your money unless you're a heavy hitter or its widespread like Madoff.

This is widespread there’s 16000 victims . Some are owed millions . Out of all the Money he took he himself can’t pay back anyone a percentage at this point is what the courts are saying . Here’s the sentencing guidelines for just the wire charge . 70 million robbed more than 50 victims affected . He owes more than 70 million in unfilled orders he jzut owes 70 million in cool greys his unfilled orders are around 150/200 mill . Just look at the sentencing guidelines for the offense level of just the wire fraud charge . Offense level is 36 just for this one charge . Bank fraud he’s facing 30 years and is actually being sued by amex for commiting bank fraud . They have him dead to rights on all three charges . The federal gov actually pushed back the trial date to next year to gather more evidence due to the complexity and amount of victims
93DEDF97-FA00-4688-BA68-DEB0A2EE8D67.png

6E44F9CD-9672-4AEC-902D-E89C34258610.png

This is widespread there’s 16000 victims . Some are owed millions . Out of all the Money he took he himself can’t pay back anyone a percentage at this point is what the courts are saying . Here’s the sentencing guidelines for just the wire charge . 70 million robbed more than 50 victims affected . He owes more than 70 million in unfilled orders he jzut owes 70 million in cool greys his unfilled orders are around 150/200 mill . Just look at the sentencing guidelines for the offense level of just the wire fraud charge . Offense level is 36 just for this one charge . Bank fraud he’s facing 30 years and is actually being sued by amex for commiting bank fraud . They have him dead to rights on all three charges . The federal gov actually pushed back the trial date to next year to gather more evidence due to the complexity and amount of victims
93DEDF97-FA00-4688-BA68-DEB0A2EE8D67.png

6E44F9CD-9672-4AEC-902D-E89C34258610.png

I understand the sentencing guidelines but most of these cases plea out. There's a few things i know about fed prosecutors from my line of work:
1) They don't charge unless they're almost 100% sure they'll get a conviction. So yes you're probably right, they have him dead in the water.
2) They're not as hellbent on these type of cases as others, so they'll offer him a plea.

Depends on who he’s laundering money for. He could cut a sweet deal if he gives up people higher up than him.

Or he could be assassinated by his boss.
Wait u don't even think he's the top guy?

What makes you think Money Laundering?

I wonder who this misha misha cat is because they been going ham on recent posts in this thread 🤣

Fam coming through with the documentation as well. Are court records this open? How much is misha misha studying this case to have such on hand detailed info?

misha misha keep it a buck bro are you the feds? Is this your case?

Wait u don't even think he's the top guy?

What makes you think Money Laundering?

It was one of the charges. And just based on what I’ve read, the guy was buying shoes off of StockX to fill orders. It’s a pretty bad business model if you’re selling a shoe for $150 and then paying $300 so you can fill the order. That usually screams money laundering when you’re taking Ls like that.

Back
Top Bottom