zeitgeist

For those that watched the movie do you still trust America and religion?

I personally believe that the most of the movie was all true and the united states is a lot more corrupt than I thought

Originally Posted by sam206

I personally believe that the whole movie was all true
If you believe everything is true than the movie went over your head. Don't trade in your sheep's clothing for a different brand of sheep.

it is a movie that is giving facts about how religion is fake and that 9/11 was a inside job that was used to fuel the war for oil. And how the U.S. knew aboutthe attack of pearl harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, corrupt federal bank, and other thing about America

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

If you believe everything is true than the movie went over your head. Don't trade in your sheep's clothing for a different brand of sheep.
your right, I screwed up my statement, there are somethings I dont believe like the microchips

it is a movie that is giving facts about how religion is fake and that 9/11 was a inside job that was used to fuel the war for oil. And how the U.S. knew about the attack of pearl harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, corrupt federal bank, and other thing about America

Facts? Really? A lot of stuff in that movie wasn't backed up with concrete evidence.
Yes, the U.S. gov't along with many other gov'ts do have a corrupt side to them.

well for me personally, i take it with a grain of salt, however, they did make some valid arguments that seem more logical than what history or the media tellus.

A lot of things about that movie has already been disproven. Its like a Dan brown book. It mixes too many facts with his own made up stuff so you reallyshouldnt trust any of it

Basically, and....

Facts? Really? A lot of stuff in that movie wasn't backed up with concrete evidence.
Yes, the U.S. gov't along with many other gov'ts do have a corrupt side to them.

And that too.

There are weak minded people everywhere, those who ignore and deny things this movie talks about and those that eat this stuff up. People should watch thesemovies with an open mind. combining knowledge from things you've read, heard, and watched. What's annoying about people who watch this movie is thatthey're on their pseudo intelligent tip for a minute, not every one, but a majority are.

I've never watched it, but the movie should only open doors to a bank of knowledge that you may not have known existed. Some people watch movies like this,become interested, and then go back to the regular old life of being, for lack of a better word, "sheep".

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

it is a movie that is giving facts about how religion is fake and that 9/11 was a inside job that was used to fuel the war for oil. And how the U.S. knew about the attack of pearl harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, corrupt federal bank, and other thing about America

yeah facts like how the bible plagiarizes the Egyptian god and and how is it possible that after they where searching for the people in the rublein the pentagon they found no part of a airplane because they said that the steal melted but the human bodies were still in tack
there is still more proof but I dont want to type paragraphs

They started the movie off with lies, specifically the part that all the gods that were said to be born on the 25th to a virgin, most, if not all, were not inthere native religions, lost credibility and my attention right there
Not to mention Jesus was not born in Dec ( and to my knowledge no part of the Bible states his birth date) to begin with, but thats another story

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Basically, and....

And that too.

There are weak minded people everywhere, those who ignore and deny things this movie talks about and those that eat this stuff up. People should watch these movies with an open mind. combining knowledge from things you've read, heard, and watched. What's annoying about people who watch this movie is that they're on their pseudo intelligent tip for a minute, not every one, but a majority are.

I've never watched it, but the movie should only open doors to a bank of knowledge that you may not have known existed. Some people watch movies like this, become interested, and then go back to the regular old life of being, for lack of a better word, "sheep".

yep..

if you don't like US after watching this POS, try living in a 3rd world country and see whats good over there.

from the mouth of a very strong atheist (not me)

"dont take it too serious"

a lot a conspiracy theories and fallacious logic.

IMO there are way better arguments denouncing religion.

I have mixed feelings about this film..

With that said, it didnt really change my opinion on the government or religion. Just gave me another point of view. I knew most of the stuff they were talkingabout previously...

I watched all 3-4 zeitgeist movies with a very open mind and took a lot from it.

I didn't want to prove/disprove anything. For me, it was motivation to get out of the rat race as soon as possible.

my bro has been buggin the hell outta me to watch this, i'll give it a shot sometime during vacation..

eye opening, it was.

plus from what I remember he talks about life being in the "here and now"...

It's all eye see

I haven't seen the movie OP is talking about but I recently watched Capitalism: A Love Story as well as clip ProduccionFrescos just posted and I know for afact we live in a messed up country. Money and power in the wrong hands can really mess things up for everyone. I just don't understand how anyone couldlive knowing the dangers their actions are causing.
smh.gif

I didn't trust either before the movie. Actually I never trusted either.

All that movie was for me was some interesting things to ponder(how the towers fell like how a building to be demolished falls, change in currency, and thechips) and some comedy(the unoriginal story of Jesus).

Back
Top Bottom