Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Draw on ZNA lol

I tried them and the upper is thin and flimsy but it is needed with the narrow shape. I went half up with little toe room but tts would be perfect lengthwise but gotta wear thin socks. Even though the insoles are thick I can still feel the unevenness (find annoying) of the air sole unit much like the PG4, but not the PG5 weirdly. I return them already but might scoop a mostly black pair I like down the road.

Draw on ZNA lol

I tried them and the upper is thin and flimsy but it is needed with the narrow shape. I went half up with little toe room but tts would be perfect lengthwise but gotta wear thin socks. Even though the insoles are thick I can still feel the unevenness (find annoying) of the air sole unit much like the PG4, but not the PG5 weirdly. I return them already but might scoop a mostly black pair I like down the road.
Did it stay on Validating Submission a long time for you?

the CP3s would make a complete joke out of these Zion signatures. I guess CP3 didn't need to prove himself to get a good-looking shoe as his first signature. :lol:

You’re right, these are flames

1620340616732.jpeg

All these years later and Jordan is still the only one with a proper line, Jordan brand athletes have to deal with having MJ’s logo on their stuff

Even KD, Lebron, Kyrie, PG and Giannis all have the Nike swoosh on their shoes. No one is really moving the culture on their own
I mean......that's a tall mountain to climb. The only players since Jordan who deserve to be spoken in the same breath are Kobe and Lebron.

Draw on ZNA lol

sp has a FSR on their site now 🤷‍♂️

All these years later and Jordan is still the only one with a proper line, Jordan brand athletes have to deal with having MJ’s logo on their stuff

Even KD, Lebron, Kyrie, PG and Giannis all have the Nike swoosh on their shoes. No one is really moving the culture on their own

lebron is the only one close to it. his shoes in recent years minus the lows have not had that redundant big swoosh on the side like all the other sig player shoes

jordan and barkley the only ones who have shoes that progressed without the big swoosh

penny to a certain extent as well

im glad nike didbt over indulge with the jumpmans on the zion 1

no jumpmans on the side or back

wish the tongues only had zions initials tho

the little jumpmans in front of the first lace row is fine imo. the little jumpman on the bottom of the outsole is barely noticable

hopefully the jordan branding stays discreet in future models of zions sig line

You can buy shoes.....in person?

What nonsense is this?!?

Vaxxed and small town combo. Our county wide covid numbers are in the 800's per day. Over 55% of our county is fully vaccinated too. Restrictions are here are very liberal and rules are being followed., and we actually have stores that enforce the mask mandate. The problem would be the rural area folk coming into town. But I also am my own boss and set my own hours so my schedule is always flexible during the morning and afternoons to avoid crowds.

Back
Top Bottom