Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Did you go TTS on the Zion. They pinch my feet.
i Hope they break in. I’m like the Zions.

I know it’s only a $10 dollar difference but IMO they should have been the same price as the PGs or $10 lower.

I went up half Sz and they were too big. TTS is gonna be the way to go for me.

Decided to rock these for the 1st time in a long time and I forgot how much I liked the way they feel
40F4A494-E47D-4E8B-9A73-06590D339541.jpeg

Decided to rock these for the 1st time in a long time and I forgot how much I liked the way they feel
40F4A494-E47D-4E8B-9A73-06590D339541.jpeg
I don't care what people think. I buy and wear what I like. I rock my Zions all the freaking time. They are comfortable as hell and to me they look dope. Hell, I was rocking jersey's back in 2000 when I was a senior in high school before jerseys got popular again. I never cared what people thought. I'm 39 now.

Thanks. So what are the differences?

It's made on a wider last, and the sole is made for outdoor play. Those shoes typically go to the chinese market.

I wish they sold them in the US, the PF shoes all fit great for us wide-footers. And with the pandemic, I've been playing outdoors almost exclusively so there's that too. I have the exact same shoes and one is PF and one is regular, and on most days I can tell the difference immediately when I put them on.

Back
Top Bottom