Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

I almost always buy true to size so that's what I did for the Zions. It came in the mail, and just having it in my hand I realize I should've probably went up half a size.

Haven't tried em on yet.

I almost always buy true to size so that's what I did for the Zions. It came in the mail, and just having it in my hand I realize I should've probably went up half a size.

Haven't tried em on yet.

So you haven’t actually tried them on yet, but you can type to us that you think you should’ve went a half size up?

Wouldn’t it be easier to just try the shoes on?

1622383995880.gif

Wait, does the shoe look like this?

1622384137566.jpeg

So here I am, casually checking out the Jordan 36 thread when all of a sudden, outta nowhere...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wasnt enough hating on the Zions in this thread, dude had to find a way to hate on them in another :lol:
im telling you the designer had to of done sneeker sneeker dirty somehow
hurt serious are you? Designer must be. Lol

Wide footer here went 0.5 up and they were huge had to choke down the laces this was wearing elite socks to.

Re ordered my true size and they fit a tiny bit tight but much better the kind of new unworn tightness that will break in not a hard pinch.

If you can try on any colourway b4 ordering I would they seem to be weirdly sized.

I cant be the only who cringes their face off when seeing this guy do his "comedy"?
I liked it when he was just starting out, doing the stars, but it seems the more popular he got, the more he started wearing it out. 2 vids is enough for each player imo.

Bloodline is probably the pair to go with. After trying both pg5 and these I prefer these for an air strobel shoe.

Bloodline is probably the pair to go with. After trying both pg5 and these I prefer these for an air strobel shoe.
Did you go TTS on the Zion. They pinch my feet.
i Hope they break in. I’m like the Zions.

I know it’s only a $10 dollar difference but IMO they should have been the same price as the PGs or $10 lower.

Back
Top Bottom