Zombies are coming.....SRS

heard on the radio, this japanese dude, supposedly an "artist", slice a piece of himself and cooked the meat to feed to others.

^

Surgical had his penis removed, cooked it under supervision of certified chefs and sold and fed to customers in a restaurant. Did it for art, but used the money to help pay for the surgery.

Dude is nuts.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

imagefromurl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I drove by McArthur High School that day, I was wondering why I saw all the police and emergency vehicles 

You mean there was another one today? The ones op posted were from just over a week back
naw, on the 16th

People watch too much The Walking Dead.  Now people are spamming everything with all this zombie apocalypse stuff.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear yall act like crazy people are something new.

ANYONE who thinks that an actual Zombie revolution or whatever is coming, is a fool. Plain and simple.
when this happens to you, you'll be wishing you had listened to us.

bruuuuuuuh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I drove by McArthur High School that day, I was wondering why I saw all the police and emergency vehicles 

You mean there was another one today? The ones op posted were from just over a week back
naw, on the 16th
nvrmind I read it wrong lol. 
Crazy %%** is happening tho

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Will0827

I asked in the thread about nothing and have been having a conversation all day at work, if there are no more people to eat what do the zombies do then, i dont feel like they would eat each other cause maybe they would have done it to begin with. If the zombies just hang out and chill and do nothing then maybe being a zombie wont be to bad if the take over were to happen.

if they cant eat theyll die of starvation..
aren't they dead to begin with?

Is it me or are these hallucingentic drugs super powerful these days? lol. The Scarecrow would be proud lmao

Originally Posted by calibeebee

people eating other people and biting peeps are not zombies bro. They are mental. And they are going to jail, where they will serve hard time.

IDK why but I thought this was hilarious. Especially the jail part
roll.gif

My F-22 and Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 outfitted with machine guns and grenade launcher , both with unlimited ammunition and fuel is ready
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

SRS

Back
Top Bottom