Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

I went to two locations today in Diego, and NADA.

Rock, if you see some 11's grab me a pair, and I'll do the same for ya.
I'll take any of the TB colors, what colors are you lookin for?

Well just hit up 2 ross' before they closed at 9:30 and Nada. Hopefully hit up 2 more ross' tomorrow an have better luck KVN

I went to 2 Ross' and only one had them(just south of Atl) and they only had 3 pairs....2white/orange(15's) and 1 white/carolina(11.5)....I passed on the carolinas..

Originally Posted by docious

I went to two locations today in Diego, and NADA.

Rock, if you see some 11's grab me a pair, and I'll do the same for ya.
I'll take any of the TB colors, what colors are you lookin for?
What up Doci....

I landed some Orange and Baby Blues from a great NTer.. thanks my Man... I'd say his name.. but not sure if he wants to be bombarded....

I am accepting a 10.5 11 or 11.5 on these bad boys...

I too will start checkin Marshalls and Ross as well as TJ Maxx to see if they land at other spots..... I say keep this thread alive for the Ross Store BB1search!!! lol

Two of my stores sold out yesterday (after I picked mine up Thursday, one store sold about 10 pair). If they get them, they seem to be going quick. I am justashamed that this is my first time palying in some. I actually put my Kobe IV's away Thursday night and played in these.

Almeda Mall in Houston has 16.5 and 17.0 in whi/red and whi/ora.

If anybody sees these, or an oher hoop shoes worth noting in a 13 let me know. I got a friend who is like Assistant Manager or something at Ross and she mightbe able to do a store interchange like FootLockers do, though I've never actually heard of it.

I'll be at a Ross in half an hour or so.

Send me an IM at holdenmichaelnt on AIM to let me know if you want me to look for something. I'll report what I find, if anything, later tonight.

none at aborn sqaure i might go to the curtner one and one on capitol later

edit: none at curtner

A size 16 in white/powder blue and an 18 in white/orange. Both were priced at $34.99.

This was at the Ross in Natomas.

Good Night.. how many Orange and Baby Blues were made? And in Big sizes to boot for Teams?

if anyone comes across a pair of Oranges in a 11, i would love to have, hit me up...

thanks

Ross in Houston (Bellaire on Bissonnet) 11.5 - 13 for $34.99 each. Not all shoes in all sizes, but a good selection.

I just remembered that what I saw weren't the first, but the second BB:

fd1f_1.JPG

It probably doesn't make a difference since they were large sizes anyway, but at least people know that these might be out there too.

does any Ross have Jkidds in white cw? Saw only the black cw but still not sure if I would cop

Back
Top Bottom