Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

My Ross has a bunch of the Flight 95 Kidd , some BB2 in size 14 and up. A few Adidas artillery 2, and other junks

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Finally found a few BB1's. The price is $39.99, not $26.99 at my local stores. I guess different stores have different prices. Oh well, still copped.
that's still a bargain imo, these shoes are one of my all time fave basketball shoes performance wise, anyway haven't seen any at majorityof Ross stores here in my area except one at Glendale but it was 11.5 and was all dirty already, it was the blue one with the gum sole, was gonna cop but itwas too big for me.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Whats the deal with the ND PE? Isn't ND an Adidas school?
It sure is bro.....
wink.gif

hey, just wondering...how responsive is the Zoom air in these?

I've been waiting for a shoe as responsive as the Lebron IIs or Flightposite IIIs in terms of cushioning...do these compare to those 2 in terms ofcushioning, or is it more like Kobes/Hyperdunks/2Ks?

Thanks for any help/advice

Costa Mesa/ South Coast
Nordstrom Rack

update:
11.5 white/blue BB2 left
scattered popular sizes of
black/black Bakin's
white/black/yellow Deions
yellow and purple ATC
shox elite TBs

CWebbs gone

and now I present to you what you have been waiting for:
2hhn8yc.jpg

that's right-- Jordan 2.5s in most sizes ($70), RJ PEs last size (10) ($60), Melo M5 ($70) in most sizes, air max elite TB asst colors in most sizes ($60),and what's that bottom left one last size (10) ($50)

didn't like the MVs, my heel kept slipping.

yeah, i know there's a sticky thread about "outlets" in retro... but,
tongue.gif

heading back home to the bay for spring break so i can't help anybody. sorry!

*edit* sorry for crappy Treo phone pic.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

this was posted in the outlet thread but I figured some of you guys would like the info

Ross in San Francisco
Nt'er norcalballgirl23 posted the info hit he or she up via PM if you need to the exact location or they might scoop a pair for you.

$26 FSR
76d14281bddbf681ac0de5ce894d19c8cdbc87.jpg

Are these bb1s or bb2s?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by Zach13g

this was posted in the outlet thread but I figured some of you guys would like the info

Ross in San Francisco
Nt'er norcalballgirl23 posted the info hit he or she up via PM if you need to the exact location or they might scoop a pair for you.

$26 FSR
76d14281bddbf681ac0de5ce894d19c8cdbc87.jpg

Are these bb1s or bb2s?
1s

BB1's And Nice too... and to Amishpimp (funny damn name by the way)

The reason the BB1 is so highly touted and I turn so many folks onto it is because its so responsive.

I think its the most responsive BBALL shoe since the 2k3... Something about the Outsole and Tooling used in both of these.

Simply nice.

The only other shoes I hold in higher regard are the Jordan XIX SE's with Double Stack Zoom.. FOR REAL...but I don't want to go startin a tizzy overthose.. cuz they are hard as hell to find.. lol

Heads up fellas. I just Picked up a pair of Nash Zoom MVP Supremes at Nordstrom Rack for $50. Only pair in the store though. They also had the Dirk Spot Upsfor $40 but they felt really high off the ground. None of the Ross stores I've been to in San Diego have the BB1s and kicking myself for not snagging a fewof the white/navy colorway when they hit my outlet a few months back.

DAMN.

I need pairs in 9 or 8.5 (can anyone scoop up those white/carolinas or any colour) let me know.

Thanks to anyone who can help hit up the PM.

These shoes are too nice.... wish I'd tried the 2K3s..

The other ross I hit has White/orange bb1s in size 10 and 10.5. Two each size no other sizes.

Dang forgot to stop today but I need to check mine soon. Thanks for the heads up.

quoted from the outlet thread, again all you fools PM me to get you pairs I can't
laugh.gif

call the nike outlet and order

POSTED BY NT USER xbiker47
I just got back from deer park, they were pretty dry.

the only thing I noticed was on the hash wall they had a few zoom bb1s on sale for 29.99 in 12.5, 13 and not sure on any other sizes

Deer Park, New York
(631) 242-3014

Originally Posted by RockDeep

BB1's And Nice too... and to Amishpimp (funny damn name by the way)

The reason the BB1 is so highly touted and I turn so many folks onto it is because its so responsive.

I think its the most responsive BBALL shoe since the 2k3... Something about the Outsole and Tooling used in both of these.

Simply nice.

The only other shoes I hold in higher regard are the Jordan XIX SE's with Double Stack Zoom.. FOR REAL...but I don't want to go startin a tizzy over those.. cuz they are hard as hell to find.. lol

Hey, thanks for the info...yea I was interested in these last year because I actually thought the BB1s were pretty nice looking, (the suede ones reminded me ofdriving shoes, lol) but if i knew they were that comfortable I probably would've bought them back then....

I always thought the most responsive cushioning was in the flightposite 3, flightposite 2, and lebron 2s and besides the Lebron 4s (which were way too clunkyand heavy) Nikes the last few years really haven't been attractive or innovative enough for me to even consider buying anything (i know the hyperdunks aresupposed to be a big deal, but i think flywire is a gimmick and there should be a lawsuit over the defectiveness and false advertising of "lunarfoam")

I know you didn't want to start a commotion, but I think you already started a trend and boosted demand/popularity more than Nike marketing did with thisthread, lol...I've seen the eBay prices jump up alot in the last few months, and I just havent been able to pull the trigger and get a pair knowing theprices I could've got them at a few months ago, lol

whoever bought up all the size 12 carolinas at ross in frisco, hurry up and list them on ebay, i really really need those.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

whoever bought up all the size 12 carolinas at ross in frisco, hurry up and list them on ebay, i really really need those.

LOL true enough - and with all these sz 11/11.5 requests I think it's say to say I'll have to pass since they're probably all gone.

Man Ross always has some sleeper stuff - it & Nordstrom Rack/Marshall's need their own steals/deals post stickied
laugh.gif

Amish... I wouldn't have touched the BB1 Retail versions which DID NOT have leather uppers. THose joints (while comfy) were not as durable or stable asones with Leather uppers. The colors released and in those materials were only good for casual use in lows....and yes.. they were designed inspired by drivingshoes...

Also.. the XX1 which got not credit at the time of its release Got Designed Hi-jacked big time.. however with a outrigger and Lateral modification you got theBB1... and it was actually alot sleeker than the XX1 (Jordan that is)

I can't say this enough....

I can't WAIT until Nike Sports (Retro) gets ahold of these. My good ness they are gonna do some things to it....

(i.e. see 2K3 when it re-releases.... a personal request as soon as I made it to the Beav

it's a shame these things never made it to ID.

and it's a shame michael redd wears a 14, not a 12.

Back
Top Bottom