Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Only size 13s in the white/royal BB1s available at the Ross in Tacoma, WA... none of the Nordstrom Racks or Rosses in the Seattle/Tacoma area ever seem to haveany fire anymore in 11.5's (my size).

Guess its Ebay and/or retail pricing for me...

Rock why does it seem like Nike doesn't make as many 11.5s anymore? lol Its always 11 or 12 a lot now....and yea the royals are very nice Rock...those rthe ones i copped...i want white and purple now, and white and maroon if i can find them...and wooballer i havent forgot about u...didnt see any bb1s in mysearch this weekend...

i did find these in nordstrom rack yesterday....i am pretty sure they are richard jefferson PEs....kinda nice in person...too bad they arent my size...size10.5
358363440.jpg

358363439.jpg

358363444.jpg

358363443.jpg

damn... still lookin for a 10.5-11
nerd.gif

thanks for lookin though jupeezy!

holler at me if you come across any!

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

11.5/12 seems to be the hardest size to find (looking at eBay)

Everything is either 11 or 13 it seems!
eBay was flooded with 12 & 12.5 from Jan - Feb.

IF ANYBODY OUT THERE FINDS AN 8 OR 8.5 IN ZOOM BB 1's OR 2's OR THE LEBRON 5'S, PLEEEEEEASE DROP ME A PM!!!!!!!

I will be stopping by my local ROSS today, if I see anything I will buy it and report it here! I will hook NT'ers up for retail + exact shipping!!

Not to switch the type of shoes that we are talking about, but I just picked up some Huarache Cleats($14.99) and some Nike Trainers ($34.99) from Ross today.They have been getting some nice shoes in lately.

2yv1mvn.jpg

Picked up the navy/red BB's in a size 12 for 19.99. Held off for a long time (didn't love the colorway), but at that price couldn't pass them up.

I got the Carbon Zoom Flight 95's two weeks ago from Ross. They also had the Zoom Flight V. Both the retro cw's.

still need those zoom flight 95s in the carbon fiber cw....and the richard jeffersons were a size 10.5....i also saw those 2k5 cleats in a few ross and theyare pretty nice....nordstrom rack has been having a few gems lately tho....copped some vans era croc skin editions in white for 15 bucks sunday....still needsome more bb1s tho LOL!

anybody got any kobe 2s or 3s in their area?

I have the worst luck lately.

Got a deadstock pair of 2k3's in size 12.5 thinking that would be fine but i try them on and they are too big and i need a size 12 >_<

And my ONLY pair of BB1's is a 13 so i know damn well it won't fit at all for hooping!!!

Will be stopping by another local Ross on my lunch break. If anything is there, I will of course pick it up and hook up NT!!

Yeah rock, i wanted them to fit sooo bad i kept flexing my foot.

If they weren't for hardcore basketball use the fit would be just fine but when i hoop for real i need a PERFECT fit.

If anybody could hook me up with an 11.....pm me please 80

PLEASE!!!!!
happy.gif

NO ZOOM BB'S -- NO LEBRON V'S
ohwell.gif

$44.99, Size 10.5 & 11

images

$44.99, Sizes 10.5-12

images

$44.99, Size 11.5

images

$37.99, FSR