Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Amish... I wouldn't have touched the BB1 Retail versions which DID NOT have leather uppers. THose joints (while comfy) were not as durable or stable as ones with Leather uppers. The colors released and in those materials were only good for casual use in lows....and yes.. they were designed inspired by driving shoes...

Also.. the XX1 which got not credit at the time of its release Got Designed Hi-jacked big time.. however with a outrigger and Lateral modification you got the BB1... and it was actually alot sleeker than the XX1 (Jordan that is)

I can't say this enough....

I can't WAIT until Nike Sports (Retro) gets ahold of these. My good ness they are gonna do some things to it....

(i.e. see 2K3 when it re-releases.... a personal request as soon as I made it to the Beav
so Rock, you are saying the 2k3s will be back AND the zoom bb1's will drop again??? will this be for 2009 or 2010??? should have worn mybb1's the other nite instead of my XX3's. ruptured my achilles, no bball for me for a while.
mad.gif

Rock, you keep saying you can't wait til Retro brings them back, but won't they strip the shoe of all its tech? Isn't that what they've beenknown to do with all the other shoes they bring back?

Fellas.. EVERYTHING Retros... its just a matter of when Nike Basketball lets them go. I can't give you a timeline on the 2K3s... I can just tell you theywill be back out...

As for the BB1s coming out again... thats a guess any of us can have...since they just released last year.

As for the Tech being stripped out of the 2K3s.. they will probably makes some adjustments to the Upper, but I dont think the Full Zoom will be changed tosomething else.

Ran to ROSS on my lunch break real quick and I took some pics of what they had available. This is the ROSS in Stafford, VA off the Garrisonville exit for thosethat are close.

Size 8.5 and 9.5
3379751664_10d6a26628.jpg

Size 7.5:
3378941761_d7590e5218.jpg

Size 12/13:
3379776626_3a55d9a9cf.jpg

&
3378932329_46cd9502c6.jpg

Size 13-15:
3378967939_b17bb07400.jpg

Hope this helps someone out

Wright One. I take it NOTHING good in size 11? lol
lol....not a damn thing. I am a size 10.5 and I was getting mad because people were sticking shoes in the wrong section
sick.gif
. The Lebrons (9.5) and the Bakin' (12) were sitting in the 10.5 section
sick.gif
. It's all good though, I will just continue my search for some goodbball or the potential diamond in the rough
roll.gif

^^ Mr. Friendly.

Your question is confusing but not.

Both are Team Bank Colors. And yes... the entire thread is dedicated to Ross and other discount stores that have them.

But I may be confused as to your question.

^^ Mr. Friendly.

Both are Team Bank Colors. And yes... the entire thread is dedicated to Ross and other discount stores that have them.

tongue.gif
Sorry I was posting in broken English. Basically what I meant is whenI see these orange and carolina blue BB1s for 39.99( Also I've seen orange AF 25s for 23.99) at Ross should I pick them up? Because basically they arekinda like PEs and at the very least they will maybe be somewhat collectible in addition to being great shoes?

uhm i guess? most people in here looking for this shoe are going to play ball in them. low profile full length zoom is gorgeous.

TBs can be had on eastbay.

149a0e1.jpg

just picked up these for the 2 people who wanted em, no more at my ross tho so no more pms folks!!!

now if somebody would help me with some Yeezy's...yes i said it lol

Daaz.. I have my own Oranges.. but them joints look so nice no matter how many times I see em...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^ Mr. Friendly.

tongue.gif
Sorry I was posting in broken English. Basically what I meant is when I see these orange and carolina blue BB1s for 39.99( Also I've seen orange AF 25s for 23.99) at Ross should I pick them up? Because basically they are kinda like PEs and at the very least they will maybe be somewhat collectible in addition to being great shoes?

Ehhh.. To collect.. I would say would be lowly profitable... to help others get some to ball in MUCH more appreciated!!!
wink.gif

I'll tell ya this.... let me know what Orange and Baby Blues you see in 10.5 11 or 11.5 or those Orange AF25s in an 11.. and I will GLADLY take them offyour hands my man...

But in all seriousness...and I was serious in the above statement.. These won't have the collectors value you might think. Its just most people arerealizing what some realized a moon ago.. that these are great balling shoes that their Sister BB2 don't quite Reach... Most are stockpiling likemyself.

I have made sure my sons are balling in BB1s as well, cause I know they will have better cushioning on their young feet...and will save some for them. Causethey got a CRAP load of size 9's when I was on Campus thanks to Kyle and a few others...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^ Mr. Friendly.

tongue.gif
Sorry I was posting in broken English. Basically what I meant is when I see these orange and carolina blue BB1s for 39.99( Also I've seen orange AF 25s for 23.99) at Ross should I pick them up? Because basically they are kinda like PEs and at the very least they will maybe be somewhat collectible in addition to being great shoes?

I'll take whatever you have in a size 11 off your hands Mr. Friendly You might not make what you think in resell or collection and holding onto these, asthey will come back out again. Trust me.. just not soon.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

149a0e1.jpg
If anyone can hook me up with these in a 10.5 it would be greatly appreciated. Paypal ready, please I need these.
Anyone have these in 11.5 or 12. I'd tip some extra $$ for your trouble.

Back
Top Bottom