Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Yea those warriors bb2s are at my parents house. Hoping I can pick them up. They are a sz 14.5, but I rock a 15. They should work since my wht red ones runbig. KVN

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by KVN

Went out past San Jose a bit and stopped by the Ross by New Park mall. They had the upgraded trainer one chlorophyl ones for like 30 in a 11 an 12. Still no signs of BB1's. I ended up buying the wht/navy onesd off ebay for $80 something cuz I really wanted them. Then ended up getting some BB2's in a warriors colorway. Its pretty sick and I'll play ball in em. Came in a sz 14.5 so it should fit. But on the real if anyone can get me some BB1's in any color in a sz 15 I'll pay $65 shipped. Shoes go for about $30 or so, plus shipping you make out with maybe a lil less then $20 after taxes. Just hit me up: kvnskix@gmail.com I drove all over San Jose, Milpitas, Newark, etc and no luck
frown.gif
KVN
you might want to try a special orders search. (thats how i got my navys and crimsons) ....i think big sizes 14 and up might still be around at the outlets. lowest price ive seen is 24.99 for the bb1's TB, highest was 49.99. ross here in socal inland empire is still dry.

You can do special orders at Ross? I would never think Ross could do that. You must be talking about Nike factory stores.
outlets= nike factory stores
no luck today at 2 different ross stores socal

Originally Posted by KVN

Dope any chance you guys have product numbers for the wht/navy, wht/ orange, wht/baby blue, and wht/crimson
smile.gif
PLEASE PLEASE Thanks everyone whos trying to help KVN

product code 316494 color codes u can get from eastbay, just look at the last 3 digits of the product numbers on nike basketball TB colorways.

i am going to check on the shoes after work either today or tomorrow. currently there are 3 people wanting the 11s. they get one each if available. if onebails out, i will go down the list of people who messaged me.

Originally Posted by KVN

Yea those warriors bb2s are at my parents house. Hoping I can pick them up. They are a sz 14.5, but I rock a 15. They should work since my wht red ones run big. KVN

those didn't release right?!?!?
nerd.gif

I hit up a few Ross stores in the IE and near OC area...I did see a few White/Orange BB1's but they only had size 13
frown.gif

I went to a bunch of ross's and nordstrom racks in the Seattle area, and nothing doing. But at the outlet in Marysville there were a ton of white andpurple ones, like size 14 and up for $25.

Foot Locker Outlet @ great mall of milpitas

MLPS ZK3 40 dollars
scooped a size 10.5

all thats left are some scattered sizes of air total package, zoom flight 96, griffey cleats and zoom flight five b. no lebron 5s or zoom bbs. someone came andcleaned house in just 2 days. check back early next week again. but they have ts commander in louisville and memphis colorways.

I saw a pair of White/Orange BBs in 10.5, they also had the Black/Gold Huarache 2k4 KB Lasers in sizes 9,11.5, 12, and 13, Black Lebron Soldier II size 10. All $39.99 + tax. Let me know b4 April 1 when California tax hits 9.25%...
mad.gif
(Yeah, it's only 1% up from 8.25% but it adds up)

ALSO Zoom Flight 96 (Grey) in sizes 11.5.

Requests will be crossed out.

^sweet deal on the 2k4's. too bad they don't have a 9.5. hopefully they pop up around my way. and yeah, stupid tax increase.

^sweet deal on the 2k4's. too bad they don't have a 9.5. hopefully they pop up around my way. and yeah, stupid tax increase.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I saw a pair of White/Orange BBs in 10.5, they also had the Black/Gold Huarache 2k4 KB Lasers in sizes 9, 11.5, 12, and 13, Black Lebron Soldier II size 10. All $39.99 + tax. Let me know b4 April 1 when California tax hits 9.25%...
mad.gif
(Yeah, it's only 1% up from 8.25% but it adds up)

ALSO Zoom Flight 96 (Grey) in sizes 11.5.

Requests will be crossed out.

Hopefully some 2K4 Kobe show do around my way but Ross is so fluky. You go and they'll have the exact same products for weks then they might get newproducts. I think they get new product at first of the month.

Just got back from another ROSS today and they had the white/blue/orange Air Bakin' in sizes 10.5, 11, 12 in Fredericksburg, VA

I don't know the sizes but I can get some Bakin's in Navy/Orange/White and Red/Black. Let me know if I should look out for some sizes.

Hope someone finds some Royals or Navy BB1s out there somewhere still available.....unless I created a Monster and they all hit ebay...lol

Edit:

I checked ebay and I realized there are a crap load of Ugly non Leather upper BB1s up....for big money too!!
laugh.gif
Uhhhh No.

You guys can have those thanks. If they aren't TBs or PEs they arent for me.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I don't know the sizes but I can get some Bakin's in Navy/Orange/White and Red/Black. Let me know if I should look out for some sizes.
Yo, if you talking about the Red/Black with the yellow laces, hit me with a 10.5/11 if you could. I could get you through paypal and take care ofthat shipping for you if possible.

Back
Top Bottom