Zoom Flight 96 Grey's. (When these dropping in the States?)

^^^ Can't wait to cop those..prolly wait till 50% off though..that's how i got the first colorway..

They just dropped in my store today along with the black and white zoom 95's...I'll wait for a potential 50% off to scoop both

my store just got these too as well, along with the 95s

& to those waiting for a 50% to scoop em up, you'll be waiting a long, long time.

You can get the black/blue colorway from finishline.com for 81.00 shipped with coupon code 141388.

Shoes are nice. Definitely will be copped. Does anyone know if there is gonna be a mainl black pair coming out?? <<< that would be sick IMO.

for people in the VA/DC/MD area, these are available now at Springfield mall Footlocker along with the zoom flight 95's. peace

Nothing more painful than wanting these but having to wait on them til March 1 for swoosh to get them...been waiting for almost a year now!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Shoes are nice. Definitely will be copped. Does anyone know if there is gonna be a mainl black pair coming out?? <<< that would be sick IMO.
Those have been out for awhile, dude.

Check Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, etc.

Had those in high school and they got stolen from my gym locker. I think one of those bum +!# security guards did it.

thier nice but not for $120 ill cop if i can get them for $99.99 or with a %50 discount

@champs in the glendale galleria along w/ zf95's
they also have the aj 23 on display behind the cash register.

Originally Posted by EmAych417

my store just got these too as well, along with the 95s

& to those waiting for a 50% to scoop em up, you'll be waiting a long, long time.

co-sign. Go ahead & settle for 30%, which isn't bad at all considering the public settles for 0% (maybe a $10VIP if they're smart enough to sign up).

Man, I just checked on Nike.com and they have the greys listed but are completely sold out!!!!!
mad.gif
I don't know how the hell that happened but I'm steamed. Will now haveto check with local Niketown and hope they still have my size.
peace

^^^^^

Don't worry too much. I don't think they're sold out. They just put up the picture but haven't put up the inventory yet. It happens a lot onnikestore.com. I think it happened with the Air Penny and the '92 Dream Team jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom