Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing the grey flight 96's on ebay from three different sellers in taiwan, going for about $120 plus shipping. That means we should be seeingthem in U.S. stores in about 2 weeks by my count.

I'm seeing the grey flight 96's on ebay from three different sellers in taiwan, going for about $120 plus shipping. That means we should be seeing them in U.S. stores in about 2 weeks by my count.

yeah man me too...with a hefty little 20-30 dollar shipping charge...but yeah I'm thinking about 2 weeks or so also

i went to the Cerritos Champs and they didnt have them....neither did footlocker. only place that had them was finishline.

i need to find a footlocker since i have a gift card there

use the coupon codes on eastbay to get them for under retail without waiting. Theres a 20 dollars of a 100 dollar or more purchase bringing these down to 100plus shipping.. not bad!

just got mine from swoosh. $72.00
pimp.gif

just got back from asia...the carbon fiber 95s and the 96s are out there now...some time towards teh end of last week they came out

They at champs and finishline almost everywhere on the east coast, waiting for 50% off cuz I know these won't sell out quickly

ok so wen do the grey 96s come out or are they already out?
wen do the 95s come out?(the white ones)

^^ both those shoes are ugly imo.

The only thing I like about those 95s is the gradient in the pods. Is that silver lining reflective or is it just plain silver?

Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does". Thanks for the input, but they are out yet.The question was are the 96's out yet, and they are.And they look and feel pretty good, and they will be a good pick-up at the next F&F.

^^^ LOL PRETTY MUCH...ARE THE OLYMPIC COLORWAYS GOING TO COME OUT TOO...I REMEMBER READING THAT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom