zoom flight club review & 6 new pairs 3 citrons bg matrix & parker pg 1 pic

Im definatley gettin the Grey/Light Blue joints
pimp.gif

I'm not crazy about the looks of these, and with no zoom in the forefoot these will only be picked up if I can find em cheap.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

^^^ damn you are a cheap mofo! cop you some reeboks for 50-60 bucks son, leave the flightclubs to professionals...
What a dumb comment. It's not that im cheap. I have like 30 pairs of basketball shoes in my rotation plus I'm smart with my money because i know i could save 50-60 dollars by waiting for just a few months. I bet you anything these Zoom flight shoes will show up at at your local Nordstrom rack for 49.99 in about 2-3 months. Buying regular basketball shoes at retail price is a stupid move financially. The air powermax still sell for 99.99 at footlocker and Eastbay. But if you go to Nordstrom rack, they're sell for dirt cheap at 39.99.

I only pay retail for exclusive kicks . I would never pay retail for general releases.

i think he was being sarcastic. alpha may have designed the shoe?

haha I was only kidding... $110 is still cheap compared to what we used to have to pay back in the day, but I can't hate on getting shoes for 50 bucks!definitely don't think there will be any hot colors of this shoe left over for marshall's, but take your chances if you want!

Originally Posted by badboy074

most signature shoes when it comes to protection on you doesn't provide them at all and when something bad happens on court then that is when the regret comes in on spending so much because it is a sig shoe. I always find that lower priced nike bball shoes always gives great protection on your feet and legs and i have no job right now since i got laid off. But from the payton glove experience i knew these shoes would give me the same if not better protection on court and that is why i never thought about the money and thought about me not having health insurance and what would happen if i got hurt with kicks that are priced high but never provided protection. Always think if you play ball what shoes protects and what shoes doesn't and most of the time it is the expensive fancy looking sig shoes that offer no help on you on court.
EXCEPT for the Zoom Lebron line...they protect your feet like no other and the latest versionsare very light.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by badboy074

most signature shoes when it comes to protection on you doesn't provide them at all and when something bad happens on court then that is when the regret comes in on spending so much because it is a sig shoe. I always find that lower priced nike bball shoes always gives great protection on your feet and legs and i have no job right now since i got laid off. But from the payton glove experience i knew these shoes would give me the same if not better protection on court and that is why i never thought about the money and thought about me not having health insurance and what would happen if i got hurt with kicks that are priced high but never provided protection. Always think if you play ball what shoes protects and what shoes doesn't and most of the time it is the expensive fancy looking sig shoes that offer no help on you on court.
EXCEPT for the Zoom Lebron line...they protect your feet like no other and the latest versions are very light.

The lebron 6 didn't provide good ankle support on me when i balled with the black red ones. I landed on someone's foot and was out for a bit with a badankle sprain back in january. Since that time i have gone back to wearing my zoom bb2 shoes but the traction is almost done so i had to play with that tillthese came out. But that is from my experience and playing with the powermax i sprained only minor and i got to play again a few days later. I understand thezoom in the forefoot means alot to all of you but for me it is fine the way it is. Still feels like the paytons when i played with them and i do have aquestion to alphaproject: why didn't you put a full zoom and instead opted for phylon on the forefoot. It would've gotten more sales for those thatlike full zoom feel on their feet? For me it is fine the way it is and there is no difference in the feel of phylon and zoom, but for others they will passcause of the lack of forefoot zoom air unit.

did you guys notice that these fit half size bigger? i went with my usual 10 and it seems like there is too much room in the toe box, tried on a 9.5 and theyfit better...might have to exchange them now. just a little input on sizing if it matters to those who are questioning, but definitely try them on.

I tried these on and it feels like zoom in the forefoot, but the tech description says otherwise.

I think the item description is wrong because there's no way Nike can charge $110 for a shoe that has the same cushioning set-up as $80 shoes like theSharkley and Fun Police.

Originally Posted by straight lux

what's the traction like on these?
Traction is like a nike zoom bb 2 shoe pretty much when you cut the shoe flows with your feet and you have that feel on the floor that youdon't with the air max. I did a jump stop and the traction prevented any slips and stopped the way i always do when i jump stop and shoot. Again same asbb2 traction but it is just a bit more thicker than the bb 2 traction and should last me longer.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Why all the hate on Lebron line?
I'm not hating on the lebrons i just did not like the lebron 6 and made it into a casual shoe. Nothing wrong with it but not good for me as inballing in the court because of what happened to me in these shoes. FYI the lebron 3 is a great shoe with great support but it is heavy but still it lasted me2 years ballin indoors and outdoors.

hmmm blackcat you got me curious
i tried on a normal 10 and they fit fine
i might have to try the 9.5 which would be rare
i normally wear 10s for ball and 10.5 for casual

but to OP... traction = bb2?
sounds interesting....
i'll try to get the PoP colorway and try these out for cheap
but i have kobes and the MVPs in rotation right now
and zoom bb lows coming

Originally Posted by DNeou20

sounds interesting....
and zoom bb lows coming
So how do they fit? I have a wide foot. Lebrons I usually go 8.5 but normally I go 9. Thx for your opinion.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by DNeou20

sounds interesting....
and zoom bb lows coming
So how do they fit? I have a wide foot. Lebrons I usually go 8.5 but normally I go 9. Thx for your opinion.

I go about a size 9.5 all the time in nike shoes because i am a 9 but i like my feet and toes to have free space for me when i drive in and cut in the lane.I hate jamming my toes in the shoes so the extra 1/2 size helps my toe wiggle away, and my foot is wide too but the fit is great for me, snug, wraps aroundyour ankle for support and protection and feels like a zoom air unit in the forefoot and heel.

if you had wide feet id probably suggest getting true size, but these are pretty wide, not narrow as i thought, so a half size down from my normal 10 isnt badat all, just a different in length but it leaves me about half a thumbs nail length, so as long as i tie them nice and tight im good to go.

btw just traded my 10 for a half size down (9.5) and realized that one of my shoes has a leak, when i step i can hear the air come out in the back of theheel!!! gotta go back for ANOTHER exchange argh!!!

regardless of what shoe you wear, if you step on someone's foot when you land you'll tweak or roll your ankle.. you can have all the ankle protectionyou want but the impact would just transfer to your knees.. id rather have a sprained ankle than a sprained knee..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

regardless of what shoe you wear, if you step on someone's foot when you land you'll tweak or roll your ankle.. you can have all the ankle protection you want but the impact would just transfer to your knees.. id rather have a sprained ankle than a sprained knee..
Well in my experience with this shoe i landed on a few foots and it didn't sprain my ankle and knees and it held its protection well that iswhat i liked about these shoes. While the lebron 6 sprained my ankles bad that i was out awhile recovering from the sprain. I only use the brons for casualwear now because of that and just wore my bb2 shoes till these came out. Again i thought of the paytons and the protection it provided my ankles when buyingthese and these gave me better protection than the paytons did and those had monkey paws.

Back
Top Bottom