• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Sdubl was right, limited, crazy looking colorways for the hypebeast to cop and instantly put on the bay for 1000+

Ima try for the ones but beside that hell naw to all of these

VI's look awesome with that graphic upper.

i hope these are easy to get but... who am i kidding

Sdubl was right, limited, crazy looking colorways for the hypebeast to cop and instantly put on the bay for 1000+

i understand JM made mention of the "limited" tag, but we have no clue. 

so stop hyping it way before we even see full detailed pictures.

...talking about 1000 + ****. 

Sure he was ODing with the $1,000+ comment, but do you think Nike would put a large quantity of shoes out in those kinds of colorways? :lol:

The hypebeasts they're primarily trying to attract would probably lose interest.

The limited tag is a sure thing, word to Miguel.

Last edited:
gotta catch em all man **** 
nthat.gif

Sure he was ODing with the $1,000+ comment, but do you think Nike would put a large quantity of shoes out in those kinds of colorways?
laugh.gif

The hypebeasts they're primarily trying to attract would probably lose interest.

The limited tag is a sure thing, word to Miguel.
what if i told you this "hype" was created by people consistently mentioning...."hype" in itself ?

i rather wait firm details (maybe JM can provide more info) than hype this up through the roof and find myself missing out LOL. 

Exactly thats what im saying , yea i may have went overboard with the resell price

But its obvious these will not be easy to cop, but whats good toronto its like your the second dude to doubt JMs info? They are as good as limited

And whats up the 3 looks galaxy-ish not a good sign

^ would you say there are two types of hype maybe?

one is the NAME or MODEL type following trends?

one is a VISUAL or AESTHETIC Hype, dealing more with material and colorway mix?

idk, thats how I felt over the years....

But I agree, the word Hype is like yelling Fire on an airplane haha.

^ would you say there are two types of hype maybe?

one is the NAME or MODEL type following trends?

one is a VISUAL or AESTHETIC Hype, dealing more with material and colorway mix?

idk, thats how I felt over the years....

But I agree, the word Hype is like yelling Fire on an airplane haha.
ha, good one. 

and no way i doubt JM, sure they can be  limited but i rather not jump ship and scream hype here and hype there...

i understand JM made mention of the "limited" tag, but we have no clue. 

so stop hyping it way before we even see full detailed pictures.

...talking about 1000 + ****. 

It's not like Nike is hard to figure out. We don't know the exact release strategy but it's safe to assume these will be hard to get, just by the fact that they're doing 1-8 at once and the looks they've given them. Nobody's "hyping," they're bracing for how difficult it will probably be to get these when people do.

My uneducated guess? Maybe some release at the Nike Vault :x I hope not, but the way Nike has done less special Kobe releases in the past, it's still in the cards.

I just can't see a whole set of 8 shoes, released in chronological order over a few weeks, with crazy colors, being released at all HoHs or something standard like that...

Last edited:
It's not like Nike is hard to figure out. We don't know the exact release strategy but it's safe to assume these will be hard to get, just by the fact that they're doing 1-8 at once and the looks they've given them. Nobody's "hyping," they're bracing for how difficult it will probably be to get these when people do.

My uneducated guess? Maybe some release at the Nike Vault
sick.gif
I hope not, but the way Nike has done less special Kobe releases in the past, it's still in the cards.

I just can't see a whole set of 8 shoes, released in chronological order over a few weeks, with crazy colors, being released at all HoHs or something standard like that...
good point. 

but usually nike has expressed thier athletes accomplishments in shoes on a global scale. (corks, mvp pack, scoring title kd, kobe...etcs) 

i hope the same trends follow. 

ONE thing is for sure though, these are not a quickstrike and the packaging is basic  - both are good signs. 

I'd love to see/read the stories behind each CW.

What I can tell from the teaser pic:

Kobe I - Jan 22 2006 - 81 Point Game (Shoots 28-46)
Kobe II - March 2007 - 50 Point Streak
Kobe III - May 7 2008 - Receives MVP Award
Kobe IV - Feb 2 2009 - MSG Record (61 points, played 37 min)
Kobe V - June 17 2010 - 5th Title
Kobe VI - February 20 2011 - All-Star Game in LA
Kobe VII - August 12 2012 - Wins Gold Medal in his last Olympic game (says "Farewell 10")
Kobe 8 - April 12 2013 - Achilles Injury vs. Warriors

Who knows what some of the colors have to do with these milestones, so we'll wait for that part of the story.

And torontostar my gut thinks the Lebron MVP releases are a good comparison :x

Last edited:
The VIIs are a must cop. Material is A1 on the ZK1 but don't like the multi colored Swoosh and collar.

Back
Top Bottom