• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^why didn't you quote everyone else that was tellin the dude the same exact thing I said to him

in lurkers defense, not everyone has hours to site on a sneaker forum to discuss this crap.... most people don't pay the rent flipping shoes, but would still like some of these cool pairs not unlike the active members here. The sense of entitlement on here is a bit ridiculous....
You will be looking through pages in the thread anyway come RD and just using info freely from other people without giving back isn't cool either. Reasoning like this is stupid :smh:

Last edited:
8)
You will be looking through pages in the thread anyway come RD and just using info freely from other people without giving back isn't cool either. Reasoning like this is stupid :smh:

simple solution, then niketalk needs to become a subscription based site where you need to pay for the info that is handed out. problem solved....

Does anyone know how the kobe 2s run? (I know its been answered numerous times so before anyone criticizes me I apologize) but do they run as big as the Is? Thanks in advance for any help

Like I said attitude like that wont get u any where
Ok Ill make sure I put it in the book im writing...The life and times of an Nter....LMAO 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

in lurkers defense, not everyone has hours to site on a sneaker forum to discuss this crap.... most people don't pay the rent flipping shoes, but would still like some of these cool pairs not unlike the active members here. The sense of entitlement on here is a bit ridiculous....
Not everybody has time to camp out at FCFS spots either. Should we make exceptions for them too?

One day these bots will get a life of their own and will take over the shoes, we'll become their slaves for a pair of shoes. I'm sure we wont care as long as we have the latest limited release. the end is near so in the mean while "stay thirsty my friends".

Prelude 1s straight fire fam aha guess I'll just have to sleep for the next few hours hoping my saltiness level don't break the charts

Back
Top Bottom