• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
yeah no lines for raffle yesterday at Beverly Center either. But after I went in there more than a few people that stopped by the table to get tickets. One of them was a kid that looked about 12 with his family. I don't know about you but I never would have asked for a $200 pair of shoes when I was that age. Then again things are more expensive now. I just hope all those that actually want them, AND WILL KEEP THEM, get them.
But this is Bev. Center we're talking about.  Tons of rich kids out there that wouldn't think twice about rocking a pair of $200 retail and $500 after market Kobes once, then giving them to a friend and forgetting about them.

$200 tag is BS, but people be eating these up. 

On my part, honestly, I only want the V's to use as trade bait to get like 2-3 pairs of other VIII's to play in.

i've seen 2 pairs that were going for 700-800 (in hand). i could careless about GITD soles. 
Come on man...you're saying the Vs are gonna have a higher resale off of 2 pairs that are priced ridiculously high when the shoes haven't even officially released yet? There was somebody who dropped $800 on the IIIs before they released widely a couple weeks ago, but that clearly didn't end up being the norm. It's just resellers trying to take advantage of impatient and anxious people who jump the gun. There are always pairs priced ridiculously high when it's the first couple on the market.

just got from picking up raffle tix from Southcoast, Cerritos, and Lakewood for the Kobe V Preludes. There's a slim chance i could go back to back but 3 chances are better than none.
i went to those 3 plus glendale and beverly center lol im 3-1 so far not bad

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really honestly like the 2's. I know it's more of a 'low-key' color way than most in the pack, but that's what draws me to it. 

Nope I'm with you on this one. 2s my favorite in the whole pack ... beautiful shoe imo

not my point. 

It should be you would think its stupid 2 if your supply of nikes was unlimited like his

Because it's an open marketplace supply and demand will always prevail and cause price fluctuations. People will sell anything that someone holds of value cars homes art etc.. If one person likes it and doesn't have it at a price reasonable for that person then who is Clark to say that price is unreasonable? Y'all act like it's not 40+ Kobe's available at retail nobody wants those it's human nature to want the best and it's human nature for someone to take advantage if supply is limited.

The game is the game not messed up because nike got your back with another shoe next week if you can't get the limited one you wanted. next question is how bad you want them joints? $200 more $300 more $2000 more money is nothing to some people people spend 5K on bottles at a club you can get for $30-$250 any market who is son to say what's reasonable and what's not.

Back
Top Bottom