• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My size as well
smile.gif
Nice..

I was on it fast too...

Now dude said he really got them at mercer but didn't wanna tell me cause I might've been the type to send out a text to tell the world idk im confused...

ask for receipt or for some tagged pics with the date or something if you're still skeptical. Really seems odd to not say he copped from mercer.

was just texting someone about prelude 1s, sent me tagged pics right away with todays date. Price was too good to be true, because they hit me with the western union only. :rolleyes

Everyone should just wait and not pay resellers.... Don't pay for the hype

But not gonna lie nice shoes.

The hunt continues been looking for a prelude 1 in size 10 but not trying to pay 500+. Looking to pay in the low 400s at most

could some1 tell me how the 4s and 5s fit ? i m TTS 12 on 6s/7s/8s
i was always a sz 11 in KOBE IVs, Vs, VIs, VIIIs

I also wear sz 11 in dunks. that should validate the narrowness factor.   then again, as with anything, if in doubt size 1/2 up! TTS if you ask me. 

i was always a sz 11 in KOBE IVs, Vs, VIs, VIIIs

I also wear sz 11 in dunks. that should validate the narrowness factor.   then again, as with anything, if in doubt size 1/2 up! TTS if you ask me. 
ok man thanks a lot , cause i m afraid to try add to cart the 13s on NDC since they are less of em available and i may fail purchasing from NDC for no reason :smile: 

ok man thanks a lot , cause i m afraid to try add to cart the 13s on NDC since they are less of em available and i may fail purchasing from NDC for no reason :smile: 
best bet is to just try the shoes at ur local spot.  u know how it can be.

Back
Top Bottom