Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

new options are not what i expected. only cw i made worth buying for myself was a knicks away colorway

frankie51 ppl didnt like the colors and they didnt like how the shoe was for balling..hurt peoples foot and were uncomfortable

they suck, seriously. unless your getting them for $50 just dont even bother. just my opinion but others would agree as well.
Why do they suck? I'm not saying they don't, I just want to know how.

cheap material, quality sucks, they perform like crap, they arent comfortable at all.

i buy my Kobes to ball in and while i never had the II's and III's ive had multiple pairs of all others and these were easily the worst basketball shoes ive played in, im also including all Nikes ive played in. They suck.

cheap material, quality sucks, they perform like crap, they arent comfortable at all.

i buy my Kobes to ball in and while i never had the II's and III's ive had multiple pairs of all others and these were easily the worst basketball shoes ive played in, im also including all Nikes ive played in. They suck.
Ok thanks, I'll take that into consideration. I might just hold off until I get all the releases I get all these February releases.

damn i really tried but im not digging the color blocking at all,

the combination of the low cut x EM x color blocking just give the shoe a feminine tone IMO

at least was excepting something remotely basic like black/white/grey or even gradient shades of the same color like with the sulfers.

pattern is awesome though...hopefully they put out a decent color scheme together for a release.

Speckles shouldn't be on every ID... Just sayin.

Anyway. Messed around a lil bit with options on my phone, nothing spectacular. Still haven't seen the options on my computer, but is that a yellow/purple/blue upper on the new options? I'd really like to do a Laker cw, but doesn't look like Nike wants us too.

No real Laker colorways released, no good options on ID to make one either. Coulda swore Kobe was on the Lakers and colors were purple and gold....

It's very telling that many of the names these designs are being given are things like "bacteria," "sick ______," etc. the phrase that comes to mind for me with this new pattern is "blow chunks." Not to try and be gross for no reason, but the colors and the pattern together combines for a very "puky" look.

...whatever, I like the snake/holiday print anyway and have since the get go..

Last edited:
I have 10% off and a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. No matter how much I try to come up with an ID it's just not right. Chaos are nice but not nearly as nice as the vi chaos.

Guess ill wait for march and hopefully better color ways

Anyone going to actually order with the new design? 

I plan to, but haven't settled with a cw I really like yet. I like the new pattern, but the colors aren't exactly my favorite choices for color combinations.
I might just give up and use the xmas pattern if I am not sold on it though.

Back
Top Bottom