Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just got my getting started email. Expected delivery date is March 18th tho. Puts it right around 42 days, hopefully it doesn't take that long.

Well tracking works, shipped via Worldwide Expedited.

Meaning I will have either end of this week or early next!

Finally!

Just checked it out, tracking is up! Departed China........estimated delivery......2/11/13 by end of day!!!
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

I hated on the holiday pattern in hopes of new option. New option isn't bad IMO, the color combos just suck.

Now I'm looking to make a pair with holiday options... :smh:

I hated on the holiday pattern in hopes of new option. New option isn't bad IMO, the color combos just suck.

Now I'm looking to make a pair with holiday options... :smh:

I feel your pain. Might end up pulling the trigger on my Chaos pair.

I still want the jungle snakes but if the actual yots design looks good in person id do that green grey combo

You're right, the VIII's are MUCH better.. J/K, but I will be getting some holiday prints soon.

The yellow on those IV's tho! :tongue:

Last edited:
For anyone who already received their pairs, does the EM around the lace holes area have the fibers separated from the backing material at the edges?

Just want to make sure it's supposed to be like that. on my gr pairs, that edge is glued on there. Hope I explained this clear enough.

Last edited:
Looking at my iv IDs..... :smh: c'mon man, not even fair, not ever close

View media item 253343

That humble brag :smh: :frown:
For anyone who already received their pairs, does the EM around the lace holes area have the fibers separated from the backing material at the edges?

Just want to make sure it's supposed to be like that. on my gr pairs, that edge is glued on there. Hope I explained this clear enough.
if you can, post pics.

Can you post pics?  I think I know what you mean but will have to look at my iDs when I get back from work.

I have a iD voucher coming my way, but I can't come up with anything I like. This really needs a solid upper.

This is what I came up with. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom