Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

man these ID options are garbage. the new option is worse than the 1st. why not at least allow for choosing the 2 colors in the mesh instead of like 5 or so preset combinations?

nba-feet-february-4-2013-07.jpg

where is the regular volt color sole? am i missing something here..these are really nice!! i might have to order these!!

Yeah i knew they would look better than the rendering depicts. Will probably order after the public release pairs come and go.

View media item 251035

where is the regular volt color sole? am i missing something here..these are really nice!! i might have to order these!!

that's exactly what I would like to know... been waiting for this option the most... clear soles don't last for playing ball outdoors bu I wanted that volt color in a solid for my chaos

Maybe they'll add that color later on or they used the outsole from the grey/atomic yellow pair for the sample. Kinda dumb there's no solid yellow option.

Last edited:
damn, not bad.

hoping mine get finished next week then

Nope...when I ordered it said delivered in 36 days and next Thursday will be 36 days.

If they aren't here by then, best believe I will call them and get a code for 15% off.

this color option isn't even available.........the blue/yellow combo has a yellow tongue and yellow near the hell..

this color option isn't even available.........the blue/yellow combo has a yellow tongue and yellow near the hell..

I think that's the volt/purple... and if I'm right then the Nike iD WebPage is rendering these options in a horribly inaccurate way

That is the purple and volt upper. It's just the lighting of the pic. But there is no solid volt sole so now I'm wondering what's going on. 

I think I may make one just to see it in person. and if I dont like it just return it.

Update (AGAIN):  Ordered 12/27/12, Started email 12/28/12, Delayed email 1/27/13, 10% discount email 1/29/13. Then I go on NDC today and check my order...says it's "shipped" with a tracking #.....i track it, site says "a label has been made for this item" and it's dated 2/ 5 /13...today is 2/ 4 /13!?!?!?  If it's in my hands by early next week i'll believe it!!!
mean.gif

Update (AGAIN):  Ordered 12/27/12, Started email 12/28/12, Delayed email 1/27/13, 10% discount email 1/29/13. Then I go on NDC today and check my order...says it's "shipped" with a tracking #.....i track it, site says "a label has been made for this item" and it's dated 2/ 5 /13...today is 2/ 4 /13!?!?!?  If it's in my hands by early next week i'll believe it!!! :smh:

View media item 191386

Same thing i'm getting. I'm gonna take it that the weekend showed no activity so we should see movement when the package get picked up. Should be the 5th in China right now.

That's why Jada2001Retro asked. My bad
embarassed.gif
    Just so damn frustrated over this whole process!?!?! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom