Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

If they were not going to do a full sz run, the least they could have done was post that....Very lame and terrible business..

And of course the live chat is over for the night on nike.com....Here is my guess....All the ones they made for the high school Nike sponsoired teams like Rice HS. They had a few pairs left over and wanted to make it seem like they were doing something nice for customers....All they had were mostly big sizes....They screw up their website...Such a joke

another question, what the hell is the point of having an account with all your information if you have to type it in again when purchasing an item. Nike get your sh*t straight....

did anybody get sz.11???? seems like everyone settled for the 10.5 but no one says they got an 11 or even 11.5?
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

I got a size 14 too, to bad for you guys that got a slow internet connection. I have cable modem. But It still doesn't explain the poor slow down. Nike should of prepared for this any ways for those who could not order them, You still have to the 2-18-06 to get them just start looking for Urban account stores near by, Good luck to all.

you guys are so childish. think about it, limited edition releases in the store becomes you vs. few hundred people. limited edition release on a website, you vs a few million people. granted the ability to sustain traffic is higher on a website, you should have already known that this was going to happen with previous other releases (lebron bdays, jordan lasers, etc etc)....
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

13s were gone but I snagged a 12.5 which is my real size anyways :smile:
Save me from the man that I've become..............

damn...no sz 9.5 or 10's!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

looks like i have to wait 15 more days.

Same here,
I settled for a 10.5, wanted a 10, got through the motions at the final SUBMIT ORDER page, and none to be found. I really hate this limited crap. First DMP, now this.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

I was on a couple minutes past 6 and their were 3 sizes up. A few minutes later the sizes we see now were up. I do not belive 7--8.5, 9.5, 10, 11, or 11.5 were ever up...Period...

Anyone get the size 12?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Buy my stuff, check my ebay link.SZ 11.5-12
\n
\n

im not being an @#%$. im stating a fact. of course i feel bad to that dude that waited 4 hours and i'd be pissed too if i were in the same boat (i didnt have class after 12 today). but what i said (as offended as you may be) is a statement of fact.
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

After some serious initial slowness, I was able to get in around 4:17 PST. Some confusion regarding the log-in/buy it icon, but once in it was smooth as silk. My information was saved and with just a few clicks I was home free. Granted, I'm a sz 15, so in that respect, I'm lucky. I imagine the volume of traffic was insane.

Back
Top Bottom