Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

anyone call nike about the sizes to see if there will be more sizes??
"I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky"

No one is being childish here. It's just a fact that all the sizes weren't even posted to buy on the site. People, including myself, got all the way through the order process only to find out that they were out of stock. Another thing was I couldn't even attempt to order them until after 7:15. People have a right to be mad and complain.

yay, I got my size
happy.gif

size 7--8.5, 9.5, 10, 11, or 11.5 were never up. It's the same thing as the black/purple H2k5s. I'm size 11.5 and there was never a pair in that size for black/purple H2k5. Same with this. so i have to settle with size 12.

i cant get to them bc msu is a fing joke. No flash for ie(cant install it). only firefox and for some reason firefox isnt getting the buy it now thing . it just shows login register even after I am f msu
Laser Vick IIIs

everytime i try to "add to cart," i get "problems connecting to the server." @#%$ I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

NIke's website is the biggest piece of S**T...its complete crap...its so slow, doesn't refresh until you get out of the website, the flash is pointless and annoying and you honestly don't know when they have a size or they don't....this is the crappiest launch ive ever seen...

Well I guess I can't use these to ball in, I am freaking 10 and had to settle for a 10.5, I'll probably end up twisting an ankle wearing this @#%$. What a bunch of morons at Nike.
[/center][/b]

fair enough. i agree your plight. also, i believe they are releasing these to the general public the 18th. could be wrong though....
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

Everything you guys just said.
# 8 puts up 81...The non-believers are in denile. Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

^More shoes playboy more shoes

these will also be out almost everywhere on 2/18....if Nike release a shoe that they say is only on nikebasketball.com and some weeks later it ends up on eastbay...i think its safe to say that if they say they are gonna release that there are gnna be even more.

I'm with you Horry..I need an 8 or 8.5, thought for a second about getting a 9, but why..Someonoe who can wear a 9 should have them..Guess Nike screwed me again...

well i cleared out all my cookies and history and went back to the site, and tried to log in, are the sizes they had are still there even though they don't have anything in stock, so why wouldn't sizes that are missing not be there. Nike screwed the pooch on this one...oh well

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Nothing like next day shipping. I guess they won't be here till Monday though...oh well
Wear your kicks!

looks like for those who wear 9.5 or 10 have to do the extra work 2/18 when they drop to "select retailers"... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Nike CSR: uhhh uhhhh well the server sold out of your size 10. And I am trying to explain to her well it never showed a size 10 as an option.

Nike customer service is as bad as these stupid limited releases. LOL amazing
[/center][/b]

if for some odd reason some has a size 10.5 and wants to trade for my 12.5, please, PLEASE holla at me.

Yeah, it's been pretty well established that the CSRs aren't the best sources of info. Good luck on the 18th as well everyone.

Quote:
uhhh uhhhh well the server sold out of your size 10

not only do we have to deal with resellers now, but servers, even the servers are buying up all the damn shoes. Its like a bad ibm commerical.

wow thanks for buying my 12.5 when you cant fit it. Selfish people. Its not like this is going to be that hard to get come by the 18th. It just a major hastle for people who dont live close to the malls.

Laser Vick IIIs

Back
Top Bottom