Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I just checked again and i see a sz 9, 10.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15
Try using internet explorer
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

i got a size 9 but the site was so stupid. if you clicked on the kobe feature and then refreshed it would put you back at the homepage-then you had to refresh again for the kobe feature and the "available now" option. so frickin stupid, i am glad i used two computers because i have never been able to get an online release till now

Quote:
wow thanks for buying my 12.5 when you cant fit it. Selfish people. Its not like this is going to be that hard to get come by the 18th. It just a major hastle for people who dont live close to the malls.

Well sorry mr nike employee. Sorry I was faster than you. Sorry they didn't even have my real size, 11-11.5, available. Sorry I wanted these so bad that I'd wear the shoe a size too big. Sorry, but if you want to buy them off me, i'd sell them and try my luck on the 18th.

No international shipping? >:
mad.gif

[/b]​

Nike needs to get a system like Ticketmaster. If I put a certain size in my cart, I should have like 3 minutes or whatever to type in my info. They shoudn't let you put something in your cart and make you go through all the steps only for the size to already be sold out.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Now I have to wait for the select retailers.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

did anyone get a 10???? were any 10's even up???...i hear 9's and 10.5's...not 10's...hmmm, considering 10 is one of the most popular sizes its a little strange and ******ed that a 10 wasn't the most available size...Nike is such crap...if this shoe is going to be a FSR on th 18th (which i know it will be), then why not release more than just like 100 pairs...i remember back a couple years ago when the huarache 2k4 all star dropped it was hard to get as well...but at least it was done the right way...no crashing...

Horry, I am sure you'll be able to find em on ebay. I seriously wish Nike would just stop promoting LIMITED things, it just makes people become into resellers and the rest of us who have been waiting months for this to come out have to deal with all this madness.

OH well.. everyone have a good weekend.
[/center][/b]

i don't think it's a restock, i think a bunch of multi-pair orders got cancelled
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Back
Top Bottom